Spinning beads

Puddles

Mounting new tires here shortly and I was wondering if anybody used anything on the beads to keep them from spinning other than screws. I was thinking Permatex High tack? Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks

I've used bead sealer but best is to mount them dry. Then I would fill them up close to max psi and let them bake in the sun. And I've never had one spin

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Not sure if it would work for spinning the tire on the wheel but I have duct taped the wheel for a “bead lock”. Mainly the inner lip on single bead locks. Off-road applications.

I always mark my tires with a paint marker at the valve stem. I haven't pulled in a couple years now but the most I ever got out of mine were about 6" of spin, then they stopped moving. I always mount dry and inflate to 80psi before dropping them down to the pressure I want before going out

I mount them dry, then use permatex high tack on the beads.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

I would spin an inch or two last season if the truck hooked up never did any damage to my knowledge just don’t want to potentially ruin a new set of tires. Got a new bottle of high tack so I’m going to give that a whirl. Appreciate the input ����

Back