Hellmann sump group buy

you guys are getting a good deal, I put mine on two months ago when I did my air dog install. Works awesome, no low tank issues at all, got the fuel light on now and heading to fill up later....... when you guys are doing all this work and have the tank down already consider doing the tank vent mod at the same time. Hold a few extra gallons and never have to deal with the slow top off process.

Where can one find said modification?

For Fords we call it the harpoon mod. You could probably do a search under that unless it's called something different on Dodges.

Why do y'all always do group buys on stuff AFTER I already bought it? :hehe: I just picked one up about 3 weeks ago.

For Fords we call it the harpoon mod. You could probably do a search under that unless it's called something different on Dodges.

Why do y'all always do group buys on stuff AFTER I already bought it? :hehe: I just picked one up about 3 weeks ago.

All you would have saved is a case of beer money wise... :poke: LOL

Ditto! LOL 1 Week for me..LOL

No matter what pump your run. I would recommend this mod. It helps to quiet the pump as well as get you all the fuel you need. If it wouldn't raise the cost so much for each kit. I would have it in every pump we sell.

I need to buy one of these but Im worried about it hanging down to low. Is there any noted issues with this?

What is this magical mod? I always have to pump ultra slow to squeez the last 5 gallons in.

You shouldn't have any issue with it hanging to low. It's only a total of about 3" Your Rear housing will hang lower than this. I had the same concern.

Enough info for me, I just have to convince the old lady. We need a group buy for one of their fancy rocker covers too......

Just a couple weeks late... was trying to search the forum for info/write-ups on sumps... and come across this!:banghead:

You shouldn't have any issue with it hanging to low. It's only a total of about 3" Your Rear housing will hang lower than this. I had the same concern.

Or if you have traction bars, they will be lower then the sump as well. Its not an issue.

BBD

i have had mine on the truck for like a year or year and half now with absolutely not a single problem. I even put one on a friends truck.

Back