Battle of the VE's at Firepunk

I'm hoping for a round 2 of the special Olympics featuring VP44 trucks! Might have to try for the top shitbox award!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Holy shit...THAT was funny. :hehe:
Gary should even try to bring his VP44 trucks up for that! The money line on him wouldn't be hp output, but rather, if his luck would hold long enough to make the trip, poor guy!

Gary should even try to bring his VP44 trucks up for that! The money line on him wouldn't be hp output, but rather, if his luck would hold long enough to make the trip, poor guy!

fass on the kids truck took a shit on the way to work today..now i have to buy that motor...fml...

3 trucks...one left running

fass on the kids truck took a shit on the way to work today..now i have to buy that motor...fml...

Could've saved you on the shipping for the new engine, just pick it up while you were here to do some vp44 battles!

I'm telling you, man. You need to get a 2nd Gen 12-valve, all mechanical, and run the dog crap out of it.

Late to the party. And definitely impressed at the numbers.

Hey better late than never, to bad you old dogs wont pop in here more and tell us about the old day expirerances. I wish I was 20s older, I remember when I was 10 or so and my dad had a 94 12v when they changed the fuel plate and did some things to the pump, in my mind we were king of the hill when riding with him. Few transmissions put in, but the old machine kept purring along. I was visiting with a transmission shop not to long ago and told them my name and the owner was like hey I remember working on your guys stuff, we did a lot of learning on your dads transmission, with torque converters and valve body pressures. I just wonder if this whole performance aspect has moved so far from the random guy who buys a diesel truck to use but realizes he can do a few things and make it twice as good, to all out competition vechiles that the adverage person can afford or accomplish.

But you get little competitions like this, that in this thread, that are relatable. Is it why so many members here have dropped off, a random guy on here useta could hobnob with the elete, but now they are pretty far advanced and using the other platforms to socialize electronically, that having a conversation with a everyday person about diesel performance is beyond them. #doinitforthegram.

One morning I happened upon a new with paper temp plate mustang 302 and we both made moves, oncoming opposite on my left his right. I let off and let him take the turn, I noticed he jumped on it hard and I immediately obligated the same and was a fixture on his trunk lid......

When we both pulled into qwik Chek for morning brew- he asked me wtf in that old tractor?

I said my "coffee grinder"

But I drink tea...... lmfao

***92 w350 flat bed reg cab idling out side rump rump rump- like a pissed off tractor.

Last edited:
Back