Explaination of the movie "Left Behind" and the Rapture

Nothing like a self described 'Christian' to start preaching on a public diesel forum, only to have everyone butcher his logic and see exactly what his hidden agenda is.

Wade, you didn't answer my previous question.
Now rock music is bad?? Lmfao!

Nothing like a self described 'Christian' to start preaching on a public diesel forum, only to have everyone butcher his logic and see exactly what his hidden agenda is.

Wade, you didn't answer my previous question.

yes i went to a Bible school, in parts of middle and high school. other than that just personal bible study at home and at church. there is no agenda here dont know how you could even think that...

Now rock music is bad?? Lmfao!

jeff i used to listen to it all the time, it wasent till i started getting into the Word, got Saved and let the Holy spirit convict me of the music that i learned the truth about it...

i cant listen to it at all now, the spirit just wont let it happen, even christian rock is not well with me.. im just much different than i used to be.

jeff i used to listen to it all the time, it wasent till i started getting into the Word, got Saved and let the Holy spirit convict me of the music that i learned the truth about it...

i cant listen to it at all now, the spirit just wont let it happen, even christian rock is not well with me.. im just much different than i used to be.

Wade, you are so full of chit your eyes are brown!

Wade, you are so full of chit your eyes are brown!

actually there green! LOL honestly i care about everyones eternity and would never want to see ANYONE go to everlasting hell fire!

Thats why i've tried to make the way to heaven easy to find even here on a diesel forum.

Christians are commanded to go into all the world and preach the gospel of Christ!

Back