New Trans Gets DOWN!

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
Rick and I made it to the finals tonight at the old school arm drop Friday Night Drags at Atlanta Motor Speedway!

This thing gets down and gave Rick in Jeff Garmons 12v race truck a hand full...

Check out my YT channel for the rest of the vids...

Thank You Jeff Garmon, Rick, Sticky (Kyle), and Stan for the help on the Interceptor!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs-ujBa-Lz4

Thats just plain awesome. I want to ride in that thing. You have got to have the ultimate sleeper. It looks like something I would pull up to and mess with..:badidea:....then get my doors blown off:eek:wned:

Good job man.

Thats just plain awesome. I want to ride in that thing. You have got to have the ultimate sleeper. It looks like something I would pull up to and mess with..:badidea:....then get my doors blown off:eek:wned:

Good job man.

THAT MACHINE IS FAST!

Keep your chin up David, Looks like your having fun in it again!

Thanks Guys!!
I was having an Awesome Time!
Grinning Ear to Ear to have my truck run like that and not break!!

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

I posted all the pics and vids here on my other thread...Or you can go to my YT channel and veiw them all....

Maybe going to the track tmrw as well...Hopefully getting some time slips this time.. :)

My New Truck!... Well not really.. But it might as well be :) - Page 5 - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Tranny is still holding Awesome!!!

Brought home Two First Place trophies today!!!

Rick and Roy racing the Garmon trucks brought another Three Trophies as well.

16caffb6.jpg

You get that Garmon tranny yet??
Don't forget the converter are all brand new..No core stuff like all the other major brands.

No sir, not yet. I am trying to push really hard on getting it. One thing I have noticed on my stock tranny is when I get on it from a roll, it seems way faster than when I get on it from a 4x4 boosted launch. Maybe its just worn out I suppose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No sir, not yet. I am trying to push really hard on getting it. One thing I have noticed on my stock tranny is when I get on it from a roll, it seems way faster than when I get on it from a 4x4 boosted launch. Maybe its just worn out I suppose

Sounds like it time!! lol

I know its a big expenditure but it's totally worth it in the end...

You get that Garmon tranny yet??
Don't forget the converter are all brand new..No core stuff like all the other major brands.

Do a swap Kyle!!

Come on over to the "Auto Side" :)

If I didn't still tow at altitude, with a single, I would!

Cool guys drive manuals with stock clutches

You're just pissed it won't die. Full boost in 4x4 making who knows how much HP and it holds. Walks past TT trucks and supercharged cars too.

I'll admit it doesn't make sense though. LOL One of these days I'll put that DD I've had forever in.
Well... Kyle IS Cool!!

So that makes sense!! lol

See David gets it!

Well!! It happened again!

Hoping its just the tranny this time, but I Broke the Interceptor AGAIN today!!

Jeff dared me to go out and thrash on it and try to break it... Well, 19 passes and 3000 HARD miles and I was able to do it!

More to come... I'll start a new thread about it... And will post pics when we get it apart.. I can't get it towed down there till Monday though..

FTR... I honestly can NOT believe this thing stood up to the abuse i put it thru.. Jeff wanted me to test its limits... So, I Did!! :)

It'll only get better next time round!!

Jeff's had some new parts made since the last build... We test those next !!

Back