Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Tech > 2007.5-2013 6.7L
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2018, 06:59 PM   #1
jandaso

Name: jandaso
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Drop in pressure and knock/sputter

I have a 2011 compound and dual cp3 stock with 100% over.

Truck was running fine but now I have a huge loss of power. The truck sometimes picks up power and fuel rail to then later hear a knocking sputter sound and fuel Rail pressure drop.

The air dog lift pump at idles is 20psi and at wot on neutral it stays constant at that pressure. When performing this the truck does sputter and there is a little struggle on the fuel rail pressure.

Im thinking it is one of the cp3 or a industrial injection little computer for the dual cp3 is acting up. (Not sure how to test it)

Injectors at idle on the snap on scanner are running 690-710 all 6 are running very equal.

Can someone point me out on the right direction. ???

Closed Thread