Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Deranged Performance
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
Dalpilot

Name: Dalpilot
Title: Joe Nobody!
Member`s Gallery
No longer a Rev-X dealer

Just wanted to update my customers, as of Today, I will no longer be carrying Rev-x products. I still intend to USE it and I still believe this is a great product, and its really a must for a health running 6.0. I have it in everything I own that burns fossil fuels. Very simply, I started as the major dealer for it here and on most of the Diesel forums. Back then I was really the only person that sold it. That is no longer the case.

Rev-X has done what Rev-X needed to do in the best interest of their customers. They expanded their dealer network and I am 99% sure that if you want rev-X it is available in your state. With the huge increase in dealers it has become readily available nearly everywhere including Ebay, Yahoo and I even saw it on Craigslist the other day. I did it to get the product out in the open and started it as a business to help ease the cost of racing. I no longer need that and it has become more of a hardship to continue to carry it than a benefit.

All orders have been shipped and I will still gladly answer questions about the product. I wish nothing but the best for Dan and the guys at Rev-X and will be a customer for life.

Thanks

Tim

Closed Thread