Overdue thanks to Jeff

Mike D

Ctrl - Alt - Diesel
I've been meaning to type up a public thank you to Jeff. Two weeks ago myself and Brian Buchanan and Brian's father in-law Jerry went down to Jeff's shop to do some transmission freshen up's. We all learned so much from Jeff and appreciate his patients with all the questions. Needless to say Jeff bent over backward to help us, so I just wanted to say thank you to Jeff. He's one of a kind!:clap:

I've been meaning to type up a public thank you to Jeff. Two weeks ago myself and Brian Buchanan and Brian's father in-law Jerry went down to Jeff's shop to do some transmission freshen up's. We all learned so much from Jeff and appreciate his patients with all the questions. Needless to say Jeff bent over backward to help us, so I just wanted to say thank you to Jeff. He's one of a kind!:clap:

It's diffenately too bad that most of the diesel community doesn't live closer to Jeff to see how he is and the work he turns out.....

BUT, His new tranny / tq. convertor setup along with the shipping crates will allow anyone in the U.S. to experience a Garmon built tranny for themselve's...

Congrats on the new stuff Mike!!

O yea jeff is a great man/friend..He as helped me out a few times and i've learned alot from him and still learning..I only live about 25 minutes from his shop so i get alot of hangin out time up there lol..:pop: ..I got a tour of the converter shop last nite it's pretty cool..

Back