1500 cummins price?

Jeff sold his last build and it has changed hands a few times. Childre Dodge wound up with it and I believe they also have the truck he built for Joe Webb. Both are for sale...call them, they are located in Milledgeville GA and ask for Jason.

you mean the Ram 2000, that black one that looks like an SRT killer? With the 800 horsepower pro street motor setup?

Yeah, Jeff sold the New Black one.......It was at Commerce with a for sale written on the the back window.....$35,000...........

Jeff's quote to me was "I need my License at lot more than I need an 800HP street legal truck"..............I would have to agree, if I were in his position....He's got a race truck and gets to drive everybody else stuff when he build them........

I on the other hand would LOVE to have that truck.......I would have a little better chance to get out of a ticket than Jeff!! LOL...........The cops in Griffin and McDonough GA all know Jeff and would love to Bust him for being stupid in a truck like that!!!! I respect Jeff's decision!!

Jim Layden bought mine.. I'm taking it to KY for him soon.. He's then picking it up at TS Performance..

I have my 2003 1500 2wd for sale on here and other places urging someone to do a conversion in it. Sure looks like it would draw almost 4 times the money if we went ahead built it up with one of our 24v's in it. Of course then I wouldnt want to sell it and lose my license to boot.

Back