'92 D250 value?

BigPapa

Truckless
I have no idea what this trucks worth so I'd like your input. I have a friend with a '03 Jeep Wrangler I'd like to trade for.

1992 D250 Extended Cab LE Auto, @300K miles. Except for the loose steering this truck runs and drives great. I REALLY like the way the tranny pulls and shifts. It has been immaculately maintained. I have all service records. Truck has been in 49 states and Canada.

Here's the good:
  • PDR installed and tuned modded VE and POD injectors
  • Dynoed at 308 HP, 668 Ft/Lb Torque
  • ATS manifold
  • 16cm2 Exhaust Housing
  • BD built A518 and TC.
  • 2nd Gen Flex Plate
  • Dual tranny coolers under the bed
  • 4" exhaust
  • EGR Rear Disc Brakes
  • Captains Chairs
  • Old school solid mount 5th wheel hitch
  • Very good 80% Michelin LTX M/S tires

The bad:
  • Both front roof corners rusted out
  • Speedo doesn't work
  • Steering is loose and needs some work
  • Bed floor rusted around the 5th wheel hitch
  • Door and window seals need replacing
  • Paint is fading

My plans for the truck were to put the engine and drive train in a 1/2 ton RC SB for a fun little DD but I'd really like to have this Jeep.

Last edited:
I can help much on price. But it comes down to if YOU want the jeep in your drive way more then the dodge.

Not to beat it up but in all honesty it is a $2000 truck max. Would have to find a guy who wants a rusty 2wd and a first gen at that. I realize some love them but I will never own one again. They are a 1970s pickup truck that Dodge just happened to keep making. Rust, 2wd and broken speedo pretty much wrecks it.

Pics would help us put a value on it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not to beat it up but in all honesty it is a $2000 truck max. Would have to find a guy who wants a rusty 2wd and a first gen at that. I realize some love them but I will never own one again. They are a 1970s pickup truck that Dodge just happened to keep making. Rust, 2wd and broken speedo pretty much wrecks it.

Don't hurt my feelings none. I like honesty. Thanks.

Consider fixing the cab rust, speedo and if the front end is just steering..

Be an easier sell.. ask 5k and take reasonable offers.

Back