1/4 mile or 1/8 mile et

That is a fast 1/8 mile,my best 1/8 mile is 8.85 with a 13.95 1/4 mile so with your 1/8 mile you should be in the mid to low 13s.

Yea I should have a lower 1/4 mile time but I couldn't get my tranny to go into O/D. I was pulling some rpm and defueling at the end of the track. I've only been to the track once last year but I plan on making more this year.

Cummins Driver said:
What was your 60ft? and mile an hour at the 1/8?

On that run 60ft 1.92 and no mph listed for the 1/8. I did a 1.88/ 60ft with a 76mph in the 1/8 but a slower 1/4.

Low 8s is movin along pretty good in the 1/8th...good power to weight ratio =)

low 8's feels fast. i had a top stock 442 in the 60's. it would run under the record [12.92 ntl record in 68. low et was 12.87. my truck is faster. it's crazy!

The first (and only time) I went, my fastest time was a 16.7 at 82mph. I think the 60ft was a 2.4 or something. This was with the mods in my sig and through a slipping clutch :bang. Didn't know it was slipping until I got to the track.:doh: I hope to get a new clutch in it this winter and go back again.

Edit: the time was in my 92 W250 and with 255/85R16 tires.

im trying to remember my 1/8th, I believe it is a 7.0 something at 103mph, and a 10.84 @ 128mph in the 1/4. My 60 foot is down a bit though only a 1.7, I was down in the high 1.5's but I was smoking trannys, so I added some torque management back in, makes the trannys live, but slows down the 60's.

As far as mods, lots, running a smarty revo tntr (thanks Bob) dual cp3's ddp injectors, single silver bullet (changing that this winter to twins) IIS cp3's (stage 2) Nadp race tranny, among other things

Kevin

Were pretty happy so far with our [brother in laws] ve pumped truck. It runs, sounds, and shifts very good now, just time to work on getting the times down a bit. 7.9's is our goal for the next time out.... but we'll see, the little super b turbo feels froggy on the truck and seems to spool easy and smooth, boost is now around 36# with our avail. fuel and it just touched 40# with a tiny bit of spray. The ve is a great dependable little pump and seems like we'll be able to get some power out of it but man, its tuff to get much fuel from them, how many remove the AFC lever, in these pumps is it the same amount of total cc's exept you can have it all up front if you want it? Just needs more fuel....

im trying to remember my 1/8th, I believe it is a 7.0 something at 103mph, and a 10.84 @ 128mph in the 1/4. My 60 foot is down a bit though only a 1.7, I was down in the high 1.5's but I was smoking trannys, so I added some torque management back in, makes the trannys live, but slows down the 60's.

As far as mods, lots, running a smarty revo tntr (thanks Bob) dual cp3's ddp injectors, single silver bullet (changing that this winter to twins) IIS cp3's (stage 2) Nadp race tranny, among other things

Kevin

when you say smoking trannys can you describe what you were smoking on them?

that's what i need some torque management.
You just need some lighter shoes so you don't push the pedal down as hard.
Mines a cheater(non-ve) but still a first gen.
1.725 60 ft.
7.419 @90.7 1/8th
11.66 @115 1/4
Fuel only

when you say smoking trannys can you describe what you were smoking on them?

I was smoking the clutch packs. melting them into 1. Barry did some new custom stuff to my tranny now and it seems to be working awesome.

Kevin

shoes???

You just need some lighter shoes so you don't push the pedal down as hard.
Mines a cheater(non-ve) but still a first gen.
1.725 60 ft.
7.419 @90.7 1/8th
11.66 @115 1/4
Fuel only
think i'll put a little wood block under the pedal. maybe increase my mpg. hi ron.:Cheer:

Back