The Biggest-Baddest diesel show on earth!

I saw the title of this thread and thought it was about the TS Outlaw Race :lolly: Just picking at ya LOL :woohoo:

We've got our rooms booked for Indy and we are bringing the whole crew and all the trucks.

For those that dont have rooms booked do so now.... they were filling up quick when we made ours.

IRP :ylsuper:

Sheila

I had a great time last year. Took a lot of pics and ended up getting some cool t-shirts from Straley's after they used one for a silk screening. Might even get to drive the truck this year instead of fly. I grew up down in Spencer and my parents are still there so it's always a good trip back home for this Hoosier boy from Colorado.

There are a few pics from last year at the bottom of this page...

Pics from Indy 05

Last edited:
Thanks Eric. Looking forward to seeing the rail run this year. Would be real cool to see Scott there too. Anyone can use those pics however they like as long as they follow the t-shirt trade agreement that Straley's did. Jeff, on the other hand decided to swipe one for the this banner ad but forgot to mail me some Garmon Racing t's lol. Come one buddy that's a cheap trade ;)

garmon.gif

2005062502.jpg

I'm going to sit this one out. It's simply too far of out of the way for a crowd that primarily cares about sled pulling.

will be on the west coast that week . if that race goes like the last few . maybe someone like Dennis will pick up the ball on that one also

Back