Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Competition and Performance
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Dodge Competition and Performance General Dodge Competition and Performance Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2019, 07:13 PM   #1
sltlytwkd

Name: sltlytwkd
Title: addicted
Member`s Gallery
P24v-4r100 PCS TCM2000 no tach signal *help

As the title says I cant get a tach signal to my PCS (94' in sig). It worked perfect last fall but I was having issues with my TPS signal. Since I've been chasing the TPS problem, I randomly lost tach signal. I had originally tapped into the stock wire harness at the stock PCM to get my tach signal, and it worked perfect. Now all three wires that go to the stock tach sensor (ESS) are grounded even with the ESS unplugged. Does this mean my stock PCM died? If so, I do have a Autometer 6806 diesel tach on the dash. Is there any way I can tap into that for signal?? I'm completely stumped.

Closed Thread