Diesels For Christ

This is AWESOME to see!

I spend a lot of my time on other boards, but looks like i'll be spending a lot more time on CompD.

Way to go guys!

I don't post a lot as you can see but right now the men of the church I go to are doing the Wild At Heart which I hope helps us to realize who Gos has made us to be. I so much want to be the best I can for my Lord but I continually fall. I like the fact that God will use CompD to spread His word. I f you think about it we are the ones who puts limits on God. We are the planter of seeds He is the one nourishes what is planted.

I want myself and the truck I have blesed to have to be used by the Lord.

Roger

What??

This is a great "wing/addition" to Comp-D, Good Job Guys.

Maybe I didn't explain it very well, I was blessed with a job to buy this truck. I try to use this truck to help people, I use it to haul the tractor to mow the church property, I use the truck to help move people etc. So my truck is a blessing to me from Him.

I'm very glad to see this....I'll be posting alot more on CompD. Me and my wife are extremley blessed for all God has given us. We have been doing this diesel performance thing for over 5 years. We run a 95 dodge in the 2.8 class. She has a 05 dyno truck that she also likes to drag race every now and then. And Then our 08 tow/dailey driver. We have been struggling keeping these going but you know when every time we need or want something God seems to provide. So every chance we get we try to give him the thanks and praise!

Last edited:
Good idea. So what is this area going to do?, talk about God?, read bible together?, prayer request?, organize rallys?,,truck pulls for Christ?
Like I said its a great idea, just needs outline.......

Back