Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tractor Performance > General Tractor Performance > Massey Ferguson
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Massey Ferguson The Red And Silver Bullet

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 02:07 PM   #1
sootfoot

Name: sootfoot
Title: IH Nut
Member`s Gallery
1135, what can be done fuel pump wise

We bought it as a suitable replacement to ease the usage of the 1066, but it just doesn't have the ass that the 10 does. I know its got alot less cubes, but it is rated close to the 10 is, but doesn't seem to pull as hard. Any ideas? Thanks

Old 06-06-2010, 06:38 PM   #2
chrisc

Name: chrisc
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
massey

my buddy has one and he had the injectors redone along with the pump rebuilt and turned up. its got more power than any stock 1066, guess just depends on what your doing with it.

Old 06-07-2010, 09:00 PM   #3
sootfoot

Name: sootfoot
Title: IH Nut
Member`s Gallery
stock for stock with a 13 tooth chisel plow the 1066 will walk the 1135 all day, once the 1135 is wound up she runs good though, I like the 1135 good tractor, just wanted some more from it.

Both tractors are on 20" rubber as well

Old 06-08-2010, 02:24 PM   #4
chrisc

Name: chrisc
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
I like massey ferguson a little better myself, just becase parts are cheaper than green, but easier to find than I/H. try turning the pump up, if that doesnt do it for you pull your injectors and have them built, that will def give you plenty.

Closed Thread