Ford 4R100 Replacement Quote! Help!

Blue01F250

Boomer Sooner!
Well, unfortunately our transmission broke yesterday.. sooo, I need a quote on a transmission, doesn't have to be fully built -- but enough to tow anything I want with around 400ish HP in the future hopefully -- Suncoast, BTS, John Wood, Whatever you can build -- lemme know how much shipped to 74601. Thanks!

or PM me with your # and I can call and discuss options (not really sure what to add other than a good TQ converter and valve body)

Trans will be shipped/picked up in OKC or Tulsa, OK

WHAT DID YOU DO? That new chip must have some power huh? You weren't hooked to a dodge with a chain in a parking lot were ya? :D That sucks dude.

Jory -- keep ur head outta this thread u turd :p

haha, I need some REAL help -- how bout ya draw me a transmission on your CAD program :D

hey Jory -- bought a used trans from B&B auto parts in OKC today... got a guy who will install it and a trans cooler for $300.... just have to get everything to him...

Hey man, I got trailers and all kinds of junk to haul things around with so let me know if I can help. My schedule sucks, busy as heck, but I will make an effort to help ya out. Let me know.

Jory -- I appreciate it -- but I think we got it all good for now -- my truck is still driveable, allbeit awkward w/ several gears missing.. but once you get it up to speed on the hwy, it can go and go and go :)

The guy installing it lives in Norman, and I think my Dad and brother drove it down tonight and are picking up the trans tomorrow... hopefully we'll have the truck back by Thursday afternoon/Friday!!!!!

just sucks paying $1200 for something that isn't really any better than what broke (cept this is an 02 version of the 4r100, not the 01 mechanical diode version)....

Back