Ever wonder why...

Hopefully the mods will delete that link in the first post.

This is an SEO generator thats been paid to drop links.

Google recognizes backlinks as a form of legitimizing a site. This helps ranking.

No one has been paid anything here, not one cent. Just information to share with others.

You *might* get them to seal, possibly with thicker sealing washers, but they still won't sit down far enough.
You're left with the nozzle still sitting well into nozzle bore of the head.

I can show you pics of nozzle protrusion on a 6.7 injector in a 5.9 head, to illustrate your ignorance.

Mark.

Again, I had no issues seating them. This is the problem with forums, everyone is retarded but themselves.

Hell, delete this thread and delete my account, who wants to be a member of a forum where people get called full of schit and schit on for sharing some information and legit saying they had zero issues on something like seating injectors. What a wonderful and friendly place this is. My apologies for tainting everyone’s world here with blasphemy.

Last edited:
Before you go, look at these pics.
1st one is a 5.9 injector in a 5.9 head, second is a 6.7 injector in a 5.9 head.

The 6.7 injector is physically bottomed out in the top of the injector bore, on the injector's register and has no more room to move downward.
It snapped right in, like normal, but, as you can see, it's NOT bottomed out.

Mark.

Attachments

• 0207191446.jpg
    0207191446.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 0207191448.jpg
    0207191448.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 0
Believe me or not, I had no issues seating them. Drove it about 20,000 miles without them leaking past the sealing washer before two injectors stuck open.

But what does it matter anyways, I’ve experienced what I’ve experienced and you you’ve experienced what you experienced so f it, I’m just wrong in what I personally experienced

Last edited:
That’s fine, I’ll taint the world one last time, crank exit fuel ramp begins at 450rpm at a rate of 5.4mm3/sec on a stock cr 5.9 and you can have full control of the 48RE first through to 4th shifting, easily on a pure stock 48RE.

...I’m just wrong in what I personally experienced
No, you didn't know any better ("ignorant", NOT stupid or retarded) and you got a bit lucky.
Everyone can use that now and again, but had I personally done it, I would have probably destroyed an engine. :)
I only red balled you, because I saw something counter to what I fully believe and understand.

Stick around here!
This place, besides being a bit harsh on newbs, WILL teach you something about trucks, engines and life in general.

Mark.

No I’m not Marco. I will give it there some inaccuracies to my write up as to what’s happening during cranking, some, I did leave somethings out and I will correct later and include more with pictures from a data log showing deeper relations to the tables mentioned in my write up of what’s going on during cranking.

Ok, I got a bit better detailed and more accurate write up of what’s happening at cranking and the overshoot of rail pressure up now with steps from a data log showing the relation to the tables I mention.

Back