I'm sick of this

SuperiorRam

Fass hpfp 200gph adjustable pressure

Bought in 2008

Pump 1 Worked for three months

Pump 2 worked for an hour

Wire harness sent to me worked an hour

Pump 3 dead after 8k miles and still under truck

I called and talked to Rick said "he'd look into it" called and left a voice mail with no return now I'm finding more and more guys with failed hpfp pumps

IT IS NOT THE OWNERS FAULT FIX YOUR PRODUCT not just the symptom fix the illness

Fass 200 DEAD @1,200 mile/ 3 months - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

injectors - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together
Post 12, 16 & 17

I have a life time warranty BUT I don't want to HAVE to use it for the rest of my life
Ya know I've taken this pump out so many times that the fuel line is getting shorter and shorter and shorter that its now streched to the brink of having to be replaced care to guess who gets to flip that bill? I'm guessing me.

I mean FASS can't be making money on replacing and repairing the same design over and over and I'm not getting anywhere with my truck being down when I need to get to work or other vital responsibilities
Its your move

Eric

I've replaced a few in a friends 2nd gen. Another friend has had 3 or 4 in his Ford.. It's the reason I talked another buddy into an airdog for his 3rd gen.. Although their instructions really suck, hopefully the pump will work, and more importantly, last, much longer then the FASS setups.

First fuel pump i put on was a FASS.I found metal shavings in the fittings,pump ran for 2 sec and locked up pulled it apart and found metal shavings inside the pump.Since then i have put over 20 airdog kits on and only 1 had problems Charlie overnighted me a pump and not one problem since. just my $0.02

Yeah it'd be nice to have a diffrent pump but I spent $585.05 on this pump and don't have enough money to buy another and just put this on the shelf

i have a 180/150 it barley has any time on it and the motor is on its way out. i have to tap the motor with a hammer every morning to get it to start. now i have to put up a 385 dollar core to get them to send me a replacment, or have my truck down for a couple weeks while i send mine back.

Had a bad experience dealing with Rick. Call and ask for Chris and if he does'nt answer he useually calls back within a couple hours. Dealt with Rick for 6mo with no returned calls, even talked crap about FASS on CF and that is when Chris replied and have been on the right track since. Hope it helps, good luck.

This makes me concerned bout the pump I just got. I had an AD150 in my 03 an ADII in my 06. Had troubles with 1 on the 03 and the 2nd never failed. The ADII on my 06 never had an issue. I ordered a FASS titanium 150 to go on the new truck but I still have the ADII off my 06.

This will be the 1st FASS I've had, hope I didn't make a mistake!!! :doh:

I had one failed AD150 a few years ago. something got weird with the -30 temps. I'm sure the chit for fuel that MN has didn't help. Parts over nighted. I forgot whom I talked to but it was 6 or 7am and I called the emergency help line at AD and got a person and a solution rolling.

Wish that was an option with dual Cp3's. Oh and the fact I spent 585.05 on a pump already

You can still run the Mitusa with dual pumps..... OPie makes a bracket that mounts it up next to the top CP3 and its actually driven off the top pump as well!!! Nice lookin setup too!

Have a picture cause obviously FASS is ignoring me

Not the best pic in the world, but you can see the MITUSA next to the top CP3.

DSCN0072.jpg

Paul

Oh and does that run off the back of the belt or the ribbed side with yet another idler?

It's a toothed belt that runs between the front side of the CP3, to the MITUSA. Opie has a replacement nut for the CP3 that has a geared pulley. The MITUSA is on a slide adjustment. No idler.

Paul

Back