Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Wicked Diesels
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 04:59 PM   #21
TheBigNasty

Name: TheBigNasty
Title: Project bish
Member`s Gallery
I might.

I guess he doesn't check his own forum here, or he does and it just proves he is intentionally avoiding me, because he was just online......

Old 03-31-2010, 05:14 PM   #22
JasonCzerak

Name: JasonCzerak
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Yeah I'm waiting on injector tips too. No email response other the "wrongly stamped tips"

Old 03-31-2010, 05:25 PM   #23
WICKEDDIESELS

Name: WICKEDDIESELS
Title: SUPPORTING VENDOR
Member`s Gallery
My wife was alerted to this thread through Facebook, I haven't been on here in awhile, because I am buried in being overwhelmed. Brandon your manifold has been shipped, I figured you would have it by now. To anyone I have slacked on, I do SINCERELY apologize.

Being busy is as good as it is bad, Wicked Diesels is just me, and I wish I could answer all the PM's, E mails and phone calls, and I could do that but no one would get parts and I would be broke.

So I am forced to choose to do what I can and leave the rest. When I started all this I figured I would be pretty busy, but never thought it would grow as fast as it has. I am not prepared for it as well as I should be. As for hiring someone, I would still have to do everything I do now, until they were up to speed, not the kind of sudden relief I need.

Being busy is only good if you can get it all done, and believe me I am very depressed by the situation. Over the years I have taken pride in talking to all my customers and getting them what they needed in a timely manner. I often scoffed at those who didn't seem to be able to get it done. Now I am in the same boat, so my perspective has changed.

Yes Wicked Diesels is still in business, yes we are becoming Motorsport Diesel, and for no other reason than I am a reborn christain. It seems the lord has opened flood gates for me to flourish, but I have been washed down stream instead. I am working on a "FIX" for improving customer service, please be patient. I promise I will take care of everyone and won't compromise quality for quantity.

Old 03-31-2010, 05:36 PM   #24
WICKEDDIESELS

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCzerak View Post
Yeah I'm waiting on injector tips too. No email response other the "wrongly stamped tips"
Jason I told you I would send them when I got them, I still don't have them, so I can't send them.

I offered to replace your nozzles after you ran them for a whole year and made almost 800 hp with them, when Volker found an EDM overshoot inside of one of the nozzles, and one hole that was a little eroded. I don't believe anyone else would offer to replace them.

I have another set here out of my personal truck, I will pull those and send them if you want.

Old 03-31-2010, 05:57 PM   #25
JasonCzerak

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKEDDIESELS View Post
Jason I told you I would send them when I got them, I still don't have them, so I can't send them.

I offered to replace your nozzles after you ran them for a whole year and made almost 800 hp with them, when Volker found an EDM overshoot inside of one of the nozzles, and one hole that was a little eroded. I don't believe anyone else would offer to replace them.

I have another set here out of my personal truck, I will pull those and send them if you want.
I'll wait. It's just been a month since last contact, figured I'd ping ya

as far as injector tip issue, they were useless for me to enlarge, hense the return within a year. Apprecieate the service Shane.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:56 PM   #26
Big Swole

Name: Big Swole
Title: MegaInterceptor
Member`s Gallery
Shane...Great to hear about the Christian move and changing the name to something more suiting to the Lord....God Bless ya...!

On a side note, Have you recieved my vmails regarding our last conversation / warranty issue? Obviously now that my truck is down for a few weeks AGAIN, I've got time to wait a bit....I would just love to have that part to go back on with so I don't have to remove anything once I stick the motor back in the frame..

Thanks again!

David
-2006 Honda S2000 - SOS Supercharged - 397 whp - Silverstone Metallic
-2016 RAM 2500 MegaCab Diesel - Silver (Tuned)
-HERS
-2019 718 Boxster S - Miami Blue 6MT, Cobb Tune, Soul, Ohlins,
-2014 958.1 Cayenne S - Umber Metallic / Luxor Beige
-2013 Honda Civic S.i.Coupe - 6MT

Old 03-31-2010, 07:02 PM   #27
WICKEDDIESELS

Member`s Gallery
I should be able to send you a replacement valve, and the new bracket out in a few days. Thanks for reminding me, I need a little kick now and then.

Old 03-31-2010, 07:21 PM   #28
GRotman

Name: GRotman
Title: Chief Indian
Member`s Gallery
Glad to hear your still alive Shane!

ENGINEERED DIESEL
visit us @ www.engineered-diesel.com

Old 03-31-2010, 07:34 PM   #29
Blacksdieselhp

Name: Blacksdieselhp
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Just sent you a pm. Just get it when you can. Thanks

Old 03-31-2010, 07:38 PM   #30
Big Swole

Name: Big Swole
Title: MegaInterceptor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
I should be able to send you a replacement valve, and the new bracket out in a few days. Thanks for reminding me, I need a little kick now and then.

Thank you Sir!!

-2006 Honda S2000 - SOS Supercharged - 397 whp - Silverstone Metallic
-2016 RAM 2500 MegaCab Diesel - Silver (Tuned)
-HERS
-2019 718 Boxster S - Miami Blue 6MT, Cobb Tune, Soul, Ohlins,
-2014 958.1 Cayenne S - Umber Metallic / Luxor Beige
-2013 Honda Civic S.i.Coupe - 6MT

Old 03-31-2010, 08:05 PM   #31
WICKEDDIESELS

Member`s Gallery
IMG_1866.JPG

I bought this in January, I have been researching them for several years now and finally bought what I feel to be the best for the price. My intention was to be able to start making all these wonderful new products, as of today it has been setup and has made a few test cuts. I felt guilty spending any time at all setting it up. Honestly I can't fill orders for our current products, so it is just a sizeable investment setting there doing nothing.

I just want everyone to know my true intentions, I am here to stay and have put everything I have into this business. Once the tax time rush is over things will get back to normal.

Thank you all.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:34 PM   #32
mykal41

Name: mykal41
Title: TrukWurks
Member`s Gallery
Shane,
I bought a CNC last year to streamline my sign business, Night and day. Its like have two trained employees on staff.

On another note did you get a chance to take a look at that CP3 I sent you for the upgrade.

Mike

Old 03-31-2010, 08:37 PM   #33
WICKEDDIESELS

Member`s Gallery
Believe it or not I called and left a message, it is toasted. I have never seen such a good looking CP3 on the outside be so bad internally. It had some algae in the fuel or something. No hope for it at all.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:48 AM   #34
Krazeeun

Name: Krazeeun
Title: Hardway Performance
Member`s Gallery
story time:

I sent my stock CP3 in for an upgrade, received it back in less than 4 business days, installed it on a sunday afternoon, drove it 100 feet out of my driveway and it gave up on life. No idea what happened to it, don't really care, Shane answered my SOS call on Sunday night, truck was running again with a new CP3 on Tuesday.

When it's time for my CP3 work, I'm calling Shane...

RYAN MILLIKEN
I WILL NOT KEEP CALM
I WILL RAISE HELL AND BREAK ****
'14 Ram SCSB Pro-Street "MiniWheat" - 5.299ET@136.49MPH/4515#
'66 Nova X275 4.289@170.8/3430#
'69 Nova X275 .... still on pro jacks
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

Old 04-01-2010, 09:42 AM   #35
TheBigNasty

Name: TheBigNasty
Title: Project bish
Member`s Gallery
Story time:

The smallest purchase I've made with Shane was around $1000 iirc. I've made several purchases from him for more than that. To say that I've spent some money with him would be no lie. In more recent times I've made requests for other things that he has introduced to his line and they have fell on deaf ears. That's why I dont bother trying to get stuff from him anymore.

Besides the money I've spent with him, since we first talked along time ago and I started buying his products, I've ran his sticker on my truck (which I dislike stickers on trucks but did anyways) and have always recommended him. I've most likely turned several people onto his products because everytime I dyno or race they always ask me what I use to run as good. No more. A person that cannot find the time, much less respect, to make a simple phone call after several months doesn't deserve this IMO.

Shane, don't give me the "I didn't know, I don't look on CompD" excuse. I've called several times to both of your numbers and left messages with both of my phone numbers, no response. I will be looking for the manifold in the mail, but hold no real expectations.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:29 AM   #36
WICKEDDIESELS

Member`s Gallery
Your manifold was delivered yesterday, signed for by C. Watson, it was sent to Bobcat Contracting per our discussion.

Old 04-01-2010, 01:00 PM   #37
mykal41

Name: mykal41
Title: TrukWurks
Member`s Gallery
Thanks Shane.....I had to give it a shot. It sure was clean on the outside! I will get together with you in a day or two and order one up. Thanks again.

Old 06-16-2010, 09:03 AM   #38
WICKEDDIESELS

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigNasty View Post
What's the expected wait on having phone calls returned, much less other matters handled?
How long should a vendor wait for a defective part to be returned, that he paid for out of his own pocket?

Brandon you act like you are above anything you have been dealt, now lets see it.

Old 06-16-2010, 10:06 AM   #39
JasonCzerak

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
How long should a vendor wait for a defective part to be returned, that he paid for out of his own pocket?

Brandon you act like you are above anything you have been dealt, now lets see it.
How long should a customer wait for refunds or replacement parts when the defective parts where shipped in a month of contact about the issue, never mind uspo's inability to ship to you

Closed Thread