Piss Poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this guy is an asshole, but I feel compelled to defend his truck...poor thing can't take up for itself.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with taking an F'd up truck that was stolen and stripped (registering a previously stolen vehicle can be a b!tch) then replacing the body with something older and more stylish. Sounds pretty sweet to me. Even if it is a six leaker.

We give people props in the hot rodding world for doing the very same thing, and for being a bit different. So I'll put my fire suit on now...

Oh, and I'm glad his "friend" sold him some sh!t that don't work, because he's a douche bag. LOL

... then replacing the body with something older and more stylish. Sounds pretty sweet to me.

I'm guessing your "more stylish" would be something like a mustang or camaro...or at least I hope so.

Are there really people out there who like that Dodge body style that resembles little more than a cardboard box with a grille? Those were horrible!

well lets play for second ....

" as you cheerleaders sit back on your computer chair in moms basement fantasizing about how your truck will make it to a magazine cover, eyes all glazed over with a semi in your pants ... YOUR PC crashes .... oh damn you lost your pics of the truck with that nasty looking chick at hooters OMFG ! you turn your tower back on and blue screen of death oh no! you call windows tech line and they tell you there working on a fix for you even though they shouldn't cause you've got a custom case with pretty fans. then after a month they tell you that they aren't going to fix your software issues cause you have a custom tower! how does a case effect the software's inability to work ? seemingly you dont even have a leg to stand on to ***** about the software because the case and the motherboard aren't from the same vendor and the software wasn't bought from microsoft directly "

" as you cheerleaders sit back on your computer chair in moms basement fantasizing about how your truck will make it to a magazine cover, eyes all glazed over with a semi in your pants ... YOUR PC crashes .... oh damn you lost your pics of the truck with that nasty looking chick at hooters OMFG ! you turn your tower back on and blue screen of death oh no! you call windows tech line and they tell you there working on a fix for you even though they shouldn't cause you've got a custom case with pretty fans. then after a month they tell you that they aren't going to fix your software issues cause you have a custom tower! how does a case effect the software's inability to work ? seemingly you dont even have a leg to stand on to ***** about the software because the case and the motherboard aren't from the same vendor and the software wasn't bought from microsoft directly "

Actually....

The next day I drive 10 minutes down the road to Frys and buy a fuking copy of Windows XP pro and go on about my business.

How do I know this? I just did it about a month ago...

Just like you could have had a fuking PCM shipped to your door OR sent yours off to have them reflash it.

What are the chances that Microsoft would have offered to correct your pos computer if you just sent it to them even though you NEVER bought anything from them? ZERO!!!

These guys were apparently willing to try and help your ignorant ass even though you payed them NOTHING. And you have shat on them for their trouble. They would have been better off to have simply clicked the phone back down the first time you called as has been evidenced in this thread you are INCURABLE.

Get a grip on yourself. If someone can't do something, they can't do it. If you refuse to allow them the means to try what they suggest WILL work then YOU are the obstacle, not them. You should have sent them the G'damn computer, BOUGHT A NEW ONE and tossed it in the truck or SOLD the fuking programmer to someone and bought whateverthefukyouthinkissogreat and tried that instead...

Everything other than that is just you being a stubborn ra-tard.

This keeps getting better and better. You guys keep bashing him for the processor, but every other post back in the day was "Don't get it flashed" "It will neuter your truck" "The new flash cost me X mpg". Now you want him to update his processor.

Charles actually changed processors cause I guess he didn't know anyone that could do a blind module installation and put a different tear tag in it. But he wouldn't even need to do that if the tuning solution he was using wrote complete files into it...

The longer this goes on, the more I want to see the backgrounds on how all these tuners load files into trucks.

I mean building a supercede table that turns your truck from an F-250 into an Excursion and then doesn't let the truck crank because it wasn't realized that when you have a tuner working for you making tunes from his personal excursion wouldn't lead to anything problematic.

Like I said before. Let's just all agree that this wasn't the best way to get the issue fixed. And that it's more complicated than what is on the surface.

Seems like a lot of dog piling a guy that's doing something different. Perhaps axiom doesn't have a sugar daddy to buy him a bright shiney truck like some people on here. Perhaps he had a truck that needed an engine and he had access to a 6.0 for free or cheap. I don't know the details, but the guy is trying and I give him kudos for that. I won't go on to tell him the 85 dodges looked like ass and sct is best for the 6.0 because that'd just be irrelevent to this thread.

That's just Roachie. It's in your best interest to STFU while you can

You're a medical doctor? Wow. Maybe you should go tend to them.

Dammit.. I really don't even want to here your bull****. I am in medical school training to be a doctor and getting a degree and working a hell of a job. Maybe you should have went to Med school too. Maybe you'd have a life.

And to you my dear friend Atchley. You may just be one of the most ignorant people I have ever seen posting. You are an extremely biased person. Your one of those Americans that belief change and difference in the US is a sign of the end of time.

Mr.RyanB also, I am a completely different person. If you had the ability or sensibility to look at my IP address you would see two completely different sets of numbers. Send one of our Moderators a message and ask them. I am for sure they will tell you one is in Canada and the other is in Ohio bud.

Axiom has one hell of a truck whether you biased, bashing people want to believe it or not. He is here in the same interest that we are all gathered here for the performance and enhancement of the diesel engine. He is a true hot rodder. He took two completely different vehicles and put them together in a fashion that makes them acceptable to most normal citizens in society. A hot rodder in Nevada may put a Big Block Dodge into a Chevy Camaro, now are you going to bash him for using an engine of different decent. No you wont. because your haters and first glance you will more then likely go "Oh cool look at that Camaro". Now either agree that Axiom has done something good for the hot rodding of diesel truck scene or just get out and go on with your bashful life.

In otherwords this site does have lots of useful info btw. It's just all of the wonderful bashers in this place that make it seem bad and uninviting.

It would also be in your best interest to STFU and GTFO.. in my opinion at least. And more then likely in C6's and axiom's also.

I am intrigued by your posts. Please, tell me more. By the way, if your are taking Atchley seriously, you are the more ignorant of the two.

My comment to the pointlessness of the conversion:

It accomplishes nothing more than being "1 off". Who ever took the time to graft new cab mounts on that thing took a simple 3 day job and made it a week long. That 03 chassis has the same C-channel frame as the Dodge and the same front/rear leaf spring setup as the Dodge. Being an 03 its 2 years short of having the bigger brakes of the 05 chassis.

One would have been far ahead to to just install different axles and steering. Far less work, makes sense, does the same job cheaper. The engine, I really do not want to get into why that is asinine.

Excuse me kind sir, but by you typing all this, just proves my point :)

There is a point?

Last edited:
Trapp2012, Chevyinlinesix, and Axiom are already on there....where do you think Axiom recruited his "army" for this thread?

thanks for what little support i have gotten

5shifter you forgot to add PSDplayer , Dalpilot and BC06PSD into the "army of morons" cause apparently they know **** too right ?

that aside NONE of you were present the three times i called and asked about custom tuning or the need for money to get it working. MikeL knew from the hop that this is a used tuner( my first post on their site and the initial call ) and when he didn't have a clue what to do with it he handed it over to DonC who obviously was day dreaming about being a cop instead of a tuner. its funny how some of you have flip flopped from " cool truck " in my thread in the introductions to all out hate.

sure lots of guys hate OBS trucks. i personally don't and unless you are forced to drive it your opinion is moot.

as far as the old cal id goes ... i'm just as surprised as anyone that its one of three in known existence. that given its a well known fact that ford likes to flash trucks on owners WITHOUT consent as soon as the truck hits the service bay. it would appear that makes my truck pretty fvckin rare. possibly the ONLY 2003 6.0 PSD that hasn't spent its life in the service bay!

i cant argue with the fact that he is a supporting vendor here and helps pay the bills on the site. thnx
but since the cheerleaders have now convinced MikeL that he isn't responsible for a product he advertises as a 2003+ 6.0 PSD tuner that wont tune a 03. i suggest you turn your eyes over to the diablosport forum. like i've said before this is NOT an isolated experience. **** the latest ford CAL has had them dumbstruck " we are working on it" sorry but i cant " find a 6.0 truck to test on " how well would that sit with you guys if it effected you? how long would you wait ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back