Product Release! 2001-2005 Chevy Duramax Aluminum Radiator!

Mishimoto

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Mishimoto has officially released a performance aluminum radiator for the 2001-2005 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax!

Mishimoto performance radiators are manufactured from high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum with a 100% aluminum core and polished end tanks. The Mishimoto 6.6L Duramax Performance Radiator offers increased cooling efficiency, and the all-aluminum TIG-welded construction provides a rugged design that can take the abuse of any environment or terrain. As with all our products, this radiator is protected by the Mishimoto lifetime warranty.

Features and Benefits:
  • 100% brazed aluminum core
  • TIG-welded to perfection
  • Magnetic drain plug included
  • Natural aluminum finish
  • Lifetime warranty

Check out more information on the product page here.
Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax Aluminum Radiator, 2001-2005, by Mishimoto

30mlik3.jpg

hsstjt.jpg

d5h06.jpg

This radiator is a direct-fit into your Duramax, but requires slight trimming of the plastic TCM cover, as seen in the photo.

2dqopyc.jpg

Please post up your questions and comments below!

Thanks,
Tyler

Check out the Features and Benefits video! Please let me know if you have any questions. :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4dnSIiJATM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4dnSIiJATM[/ame]

nice. how big of a tranny cooler did you put in the end tank?

The heavy-duty in-tank trans cooler is 13.25” long x 1.75” wide x 1.34” tall. The fittings are spaced like stock so that the lines bolt right up, and the thread pitch also matches stock so that you can re-use the stock trans lines. Please let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Thanks,
Tyler

Hey guys, wanted to let you know that I won't be active on the forums until Monday. I am headed home to Michigan for the holidays. I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving! :)

In the meantime, check out this picture I snagged of some awesome dyno testing we had going on in the shop! We have a cool video about the testing coming out soon, so keep an eye out!

2meswf9.png

The heavy-duty in-tank trans cooler is 13.25” long x 1.75” wide x 1.34” tall. The fittings are spaced like stock so that the lines bolt right up, and the thread pitch also matches stock so that you can re-use the stock trans lines. Please let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Thanks,
Tyler

hows it compare to oem size?

Back