May 23 - Mercer Raceway Park - Pennsylvania

im just wondering if anyone saw the super redneck on the grandstand side about when the big hammers were running...my man had himself a rebel flag on a stick and he was prouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud!

im just wondering if anyone saw the super redneck on the grandstand side about when the big hammers were running...my man had himself a rebel flag on a stick and he was prouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud!

No missed that. Sounds like he had a good time.:hehe:

hahahha heck ya. he left in the passenger seat of a caravan with a sunvisor...need i say more?! by the way, nice hooks....was a well run show...now, can we get fpp down to TS???????:poke:

hahahha heck ya. he left in the passenger seat of a caravan with a sunvisor...need i say more?! by the way, nice hooks....was a well run show...now, can we get fpp down to TS???????:poke:

"Caravan with a sunvisor" That does say it all!:hehe::hehe:

My truck is doing something odd...

At 6:32 in the video, the smoke completely disappears for like 3 seconds. I know I had told some other folks at the track that there was a section down near the finish line that I felt like the sled was on ice...but enough so to unload the motor? Then it comes right back at the end. I thought for sure something broke and was waiting for the big bang.

??? Not sure what to think....makes no sense.

Great video footage, Pat!

At 6:32 in the video, the smoke completely disappears for like 3 seconds. I know I had told some other folks at the track that there was a section down near the finish line that I felt like the sled was on ice...but enough so to unload the motor? Then it comes right back at the end. I thought for sure something broke and was waiting for the big bang.

Looks like your solenoid on your .090 jet was malfunctioning again. :nos::poke:

Those sleds when the box tops out will cause that to happen, its like being shot forward from the weight box hitting the front of the sled

Those sleds when the box tops out will cause that to happen, its like being shot forward from the weight box hitting the front of the sled

Yeah, that's exactly what it feels like.

I was yakking with Johnboy today and I think I'm just kissing the 4k rev limiter and it's starting to cut fuel...kinda like a CR Cummins does. I need an updated program...

I knew the NOS thing would be brought up :doh:

Run this past an "inertia engineer" Mat, I think Jeremy is right. Think of the three steel balls hanging on strings. Pull the last one back and bang it against the middle one. Kerbam.

Jeremy is right on. When the box hit it planted the rear of my truck. You could feel the truck hook up and plant you in the seat as it leaps foward. Cool feeling.

Back