why, why, why

csutton7

I came home today to see the box I've been waiting to see for 6 months from Turbonetics---finally I thought to myself this saga is over with trying to get these parts---I had to leave right away to go to my oldest son's baseball game, so I didn't open it to check the parts-----so when I get back I open the box to find the WRONG PARTS---WHY, WHY, WHY is all I can say---after all this waiting and then the other thread this happens----so tomorrow I'll call FI and see WTF happened NOW--I'm now going to go cry----chris

i don't think they like diesels. We are too much trouble. They really need to step up there diesel department. They only have one guy who knows what's going on. I think if you want to buy Turbonetics, BlackwidowDiesel has the most Pull with Turbonetics

I'm at a total loss of what to do---I so wanted to try this turbo, but after this long and so many headaches I'm at the point of rather going with no turbo at all vs putting it on---I'm not kidding my frustration level just hit a new low or high with this----maybe it's karma---I'll be talking to Fi tomorrow and Doug to see about returning it----the sled pull season is here and I'm just as far away as when I ordered the stupid thing back in july last yr----chris

I'm at a total loss of what to do---I so wanted to try this turbo, but after this long and so many headaches I'm at the point of rather going with no turbo at all vs putting it on---I'm not kidding my frustration level just hit a new low or high with this----maybe it's karma---I'll be talking to Fi tomorrow and Doug to see about returning it----the sled pull season is here and I'm just as far away as when I ordered the stupid thing back in july last yr----chris

Why mess with them? You've had this many problems, what will happen if the thing breaks in a few months? Get your money back & order something with good customer support.

returning it isn't going to be a piece of cake either, since I bought it from Doug and Doug doesn't own PDW any more--would kind of suck to burn Cory on this---I called FI twice this morning and no call back and I emailed fullboost and he emailed me back, so I asked him for the correct part #'s and how to return these parts---In my message to FI I asked them what I needed to do to return the turbo---now we shall see what happens next---

I just can't wait---chris

Back