3.6 puller, new (old school) body

I have both chargers, only thing close here in Iowa is 3.0 now...... but I bought a 3.6 turbo and bought cut tires 2 years ago..... hopefully hook a few Badger State hooks and maybe some ISP

Badger state does have 3.0 back for this year if you can make a couple hooks be nice

Finally... :rockwoot::rockwoot:

Pull it out into the yard and snap a pic of it so I can put it in the program this year.

Last edited:
Matt, have you seen blodgetts old 3.6 truck? Not sure the year of the body but when I first saw it last summer I thought it was yours. Are you going to let us know what hooks you’re making so we can come see this thing?

Getting closer, all one color now...

Attachments

• Attach45298_20190609_150201.jpg
    Attach45298_20190609_150201.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20190609_131452.jpg
    20190609_131452.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20190609_131516.jpg
    20190609_131516.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 0
Matt, have you seen blodgetts old 3.6 truck? Not sure the year of the body but when I first saw it last summer I thought it was yours. Are you going to let us know what hooks you’re making so we can come see this thing?

I don't know who that is or the truck... I've been out of the game too long

I'm not sure I'd be legal for 3.0 Badger... we don't have a complete cab floor and have a lexan firewall, no bed in the box either, obviously

The no box is allowed the lexan firewall is pushing the rules. But your not running for points so to me id let it slide one time but others might not. Only pull for 3.0 close for you would be mineral point and both truck classes are there that nite.

I don't know who that is or the truck... I've been out of the game too long

Nice guy, hooked a few state hooks and open hooks, Jesse is his first name. He sold it and jumped up to ss. Has a pro chassis and a 17gm glass body now. Had a 4.4” charger then, not sure now. I’ll be down in your area July 6th, if you were still interested in some fuel additive, for you to try, I can bring some with.

Nice guy, hooked a few state hooks and open hooks, Jesse is his first name. He sold it and jumped up to ss. Has a pro chassis and a 17gm glass body now. Had a 4.4” charger then, not sure now. I’ll be down in your area July 6th, if you were still interested in some fuel additive, for you to try, I can bring some with.

Sure. I'll run some....

Looks like a hell of a 1st run. I wouldn't be disappointed that's for sure. Good luck the rest of the season!

Back