S400 ETR-HO's

I'm at 4,200' so it will be interesting to see how it performs. Im running a box BW 475/83/1.0 and running 11.8s@116. Come on UPS! Haha

I've got them upgrading my old 475 to the 80mm ETR-HO with race cover. Just talked to them yesterday, sounds like I should have it back next week. If I can get the roll bar done before the track closes, I've got 3 combos to test. 80mm cast wheel w/5" inlet cover, 80mm cast wheel with race cover, and 80mm ETR-HO w/ race cover.

So far 11.2 @ 120 with 5" cover. After that I got grief for no roll bar, so I've been keeping the times above 11.5, but have managed 122mph with just adding the race cover. Real curious as to what the ETR wheel is going to do.

I'm ditching my silver bullet for a 472etr and steed speed from Tmoney, and ordering a roll bar as well. Lucky for my our track is open all year!!!

I know what I'm doing next weekend!

Attachments

• CIMG2448_Resize.jpg
    CIMG2448_Resize.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 0
  • CIMG2451_Resize.jpg
    CIMG2451_Resize.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 0
  • CIMG2453_Resize.jpg
    CIMG2453_Resize.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0
Will do, I'm going to the track next Friday with the .90 housing I just got on last night for my 475/83 then I'll let her cool off and swap this one in and let y'all know.

Maryland diesel just tested one...... ;). With just the standard cover too....truck flew and spooled super quick. Give them a shout.

Ran the 80mm version of this wheel with a standard cover this year on the puller ... once I got it dialed in I liked it a lot more than the 6 blade I ran last year

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_xmVABjLgY&list=UUJbSmn2wrja05VvclYYd1xw&index=1&feature=plcp"]Dave Swank mason dixon 9-21-12 - YouTube[/ame]

Back