5" Muffler eliminator

Billysgoat

The ANTI-BLING!
Okay guys, I have a 5" system with a muffler, I want to try it without one for a bit, can you tell me who to talk to about getting a section of 5" pipe to go in the muffler's place?

Oh, I know pick me, pick me!!! LOL

I could probably help ya out, PM me the total length you need, and I will see what I can do! (we put a 3" expansion on both ends, so make sure to count for that)

Mine measures out at 29" and about half a tick LOL and I do need it flared on both ends.

The measurement is end to end, flare and all.

Timbeaux38 said:
Billy, you just wanna sound like me....admit it LOL

Mine will sound better Tim, I get that neat gear shifting turbo up and down sound with mine :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Billysgoat said:
Mine will sound better Tim, I get that neat gear shifting turbo up and down sound with mine :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Least you will have something to listen to while my tailgate grows smaller in front of you LOL

Billysgoat said:

But Billy and Timbeaux Ain't ever going to sound as bad as BIG RED!!!!!

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :thankyou2: :thankyou2:

That's 2 points for me and I get an extra 5 for stomping both of them!!!!

LOL LOL

Joe G

But Billy and Timbeaux Ain't ever going to sound as bad as BIG RED!

You are right Joe, My truck will never sound as bad as yours. Mine sounded better than yours before I put my ehxaust on LOL

..... advantage, Timbeaux

Alright ya'll I'll see what I can do. I'll find out if you can buy them directly from me, or if I have to send you to a distributor. Also, the diameter you need for your delete pipe would help!!!! LOL Oh, and by the way, do you need clamps with that? LOL

5" pipe size, no I don't need clamps. I do need a baseball bat though to beat Tim and Joe about the head with to try and reduce their head size LOL LOL

Billysgoat said:
5" pipe size, no I don't need clamps. I do need a baseball bat though to beat Tim and Joe about the head with to try and reduce their head size LOL LOL

LOL, yeah, I'll see what I can muster up.......

Billysgoat said:

Now if I remember correctly the only reason Tim and you went for the 5" was because of how it sounded on my Truck! I was the first of the original group that went out and bought it and had preston Install it. All's Tim could say was $H!t that's a big pipe!!!!! :bow: :bow: But when I fired Big red up TimBeaux was Hooked! The first Time Billy stopped by the house after it was installed his eyes about blow out of his head!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Admit it Boys this is the truth!!!!!:eek:

Yes or no! Give credit where credit is due!

Joe G

Back