upgraded ecm for the vp's!

They "Say" efi llive "may" work on a Vp and that Smarty was "Supposed" to have something for the Vp soon.

No "they" don't. EFILive isn't even looking at the VP...

Sounds like Marco will try to get a UDC version for the VP, but what it ends up being is anyones guess.

Anyone seen the tread on the guy building the twin vp drag truck... He just may be getting his hands on something we have been looking for.

All things are still in the works as far as the dual pumps go. Will run a single pump to start and then hopefully things continue to progress.

That's me we've put the dual pumps on the side burner just focusing on getting the truck done. Motor will be in my superstreet truck by next week hopefully get that dialed back in and then on to the prostreet truck.

Thanks no pictures the 05 has been gutted that's About it. It's been hanging out at the shop for a while ha. We turned all of our attention to the superstreet truck but I am very excited about it. The motor is bad ass were putting in! 5.9 monster mike billet rods 6.7 crank the works! Were shooting for a 9 second pass. It is very possible we believe. We left off last year at 10.40's with a stock 5.9 so more horsepower better parts were hopeful.

sounds wicked! whats the chassis set up like? 2wd i suppose. keep it up and when you get it down the track please post vids!

The prostreet rig is an 05 1500 tube chassis following nhrda rules. Ford 9 inch 40 spline moser axles. Big 35x16 slicks funny car cage and so on

is anyone actually advancing the timing on these vps other than thru tunning? as in through the key way or advancing the gears

Back