What should I do with this?

I acquired this engine and trans out of a 2wd. I believe was a 97. What are the odds this purple transmission is an ATS? I can’t find any markings on it that would indicate it’s an ATS other than it’s purple.

View attachment 72422

View attachment 72423

Dirty McGurty. Please spend some time with a pressure washer on that beyotch before you slam it home in that beautiful roller you have. :Cheer:$.02:poke::poke:

Sell me those wheels :D are they 16x12?

Anyways, looks like an awesome truck! Where in cali did you snag it from?

Sell me those wheels :D are they 16x12?

Anyways, looks like an awesome truck! Where in cali did you snag it from?

Yes they are 16x12 and yes I am selling them. Too wide for my taste. I just need to find new ones first so I can move it. It was in Waterford. About an hour from Sacramento I believe.

Last edited:
Yes they are 16x12 and yes I am selling them. Too wide for my taste. I just need to find new ones first so I can move it. It was in Waterford. About an hour from Sacramento I believe.

Let me know the price on them! I live only like 30 mins away from Waterford haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know the price on them! I live only like 30 mins away from Waterford haha

Well heck I could have dropped the wheels off at your place before I left with it. But yes the wheels are in Illinois now so they would need to be shipped back to you. I’m guessing that would be a couple hundred bucks by freight.

What you should do is wait till truck mania ( hopefully will have my truck running by then) and come and race and have a good time. Just make sure to bring the wheels with ?

What you should do is wait till truck mania ( hopefully will have my truck running by then) and come and race and have a good time. Just make sure to bring the wheels with ?

Haha. If I ever make it to truck mania. It won’t be this year. Maybe some day.

Here's a good idea, trade it for my roller :lolly:

Whatever you end up with motor wise it should be pretty nice, that's a sharp truck. 2nd gen regulator cabs are one of my favorite.

Attachments

• 20190219_174829.jpg
    20190219_174829.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 0
Here's a good idea, trade it for my roller :lolly:

Whatever you end up with motor wise it should be pretty nice, that's a sharp truck. 2nd gen regulator cabs are one of my favorite.

Thanks. That’s s clean dually you have there. Doin a rebuild? I agree the second gens are awesome.

Thanks. That’s s clean dually you have there. Doin a rebuild? I agree the second gens are awesome.

Yeah, I was getting some coolant in the oil which wasn't a head gasket. Pulled the motor and was going to use a different block but haven't been able to pick it up yet. So in the meantime I tore the motor down and the block is at the machine shop getting checked out.

@SmokingVE has a nice P-pump 24v for sale that's with Mark Nixon at the moment... Just a suggestion.
I've come to grow quite attached to the thing. ;)
At one point I pondered borrowing it to see what a really warmed up engine feels like, but realized I'd probably just hurt myself with that much power. :hehe:

Someday, hopefully soon, I'll meander out Justin's way and drop it off, unless he sells it and it goes elsewhere.

Either way, it's safe here. :cool:

Mark.

Back