Wheel question

Turd Ferguson

I apologize if this is the wrong section for this question, but I am curious and hoping to find an answer. I have a 05 gmc 2500 and 18 ram 2500 I recently took off oem wheels from my ram and wanted to put them on my gmc, I know Bethel bolt pattern is the same but I am curious on what lug nuts to use? Should I use the OEM ones from the ram? Or do I need to buy another set? They are the 18" six double spoke wheels if that helps. Thanks !

I apologize if this is the wrong section for this question, but I am curious and hoping to find an answer. I have a 05 gmc 2500 and 18 ram 2500 I recently took off oem wheels from my ram and wanted to put them on my gmc, I know Bethel bolt pattern is the same but I am curious on what lug nuts to use? Should I use the OEM ones from the ram? Or do I need to buy another set? They are the 18" six double spoke wheels if that helps. Thanks !

The bolt pattern on the wheels is the same, but the lugnut threads are different.

And, if I’m not mistaken, the center hole is bigger on the Ram wheels, meaning all the load is on the studs.

Back