Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Just in case nobody here has seen this beautiful work of gods work...
8f64982b5a68e0e6ecea6ccfa010359b.jpg

So, anybody have a truck for sale? Needs to have a sleeper, wet kit is a plus. Need a truck to put a driver in under a dump trailer. Thought I had a T6 bought but it had engine trouble so I'm back on the hunt.

I think the rake might just be camera angle, I do hate the ski slopes hoods though. I thought you could still get the straight hoods with flat glass?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So, anybody have a truck for sale? Needs to have a sleeper, wet kit is a plus. Need a truck to put a driver in under a dump trailer. Thought I had a T6 bought but it had engine trouble so I'm back on the hunt.

We've got an 1986 349 Pete if you need one...need clutch and some finish work, but it's solid. Recent OH, newer rubber, new Radiator.

Chris

1986 Pete 349 (359 with a short fiberglass hood), 63" Flat Top, Supposed to be a factory 450hp Cummins, BCIII with the low flow cooling, IIRC....13spd, 22.5 rubber on 6 Aluminum wheel I think. To be honest I haven't seen the truck in 2 years since right after we got it...went into our friends truck shop, then out to our excavator crew when their truck laid down.

Wheelbase is kinda short, probably only 240" maybe 250". Hood has some cracks that need glassed.

We bought it back when we needed another truck, now we don't. It had just had the engine done when we got it, and they didn't have enough money to finish hooking everything back up, so nothing worked in the cab, interior gutted for a refinish, seats out, etc, etc.

We have it back in one piece now, but will still need some TLC on the gauge and interior wiring end of things. It's driveable, and useable...but the clutch has went south while we were letting a friend use it while his truck was down.

I'd have to get some pics of everything, I don't have anything near current of it. We just decided to sell it before the clutch let go....typical.
Chris

I think the rake might just be camera angle, I do hate the ski slopes hoods though. I thought you could still get the straight hoods with flat glass?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

W9l has a slope (not much) and w9b hood are flat I believe. But that slope looks way more and I thought maybe it was camera angle but I think the grill is raked.

Back