More air for all common rail Dodges

How much over all max boost are you running?

Have you applied that same, if not more pressure though a boost tester mounted on the front of the turbo and sprayed the area with soapy water after you have a few 1000 miles on it to ensure it's sealed?

How difficult would it be to remove the system and install it again? Once you pull them freeze plugs it's not going back together is it? Why I ask on this is everyone would love to see how quickly you can get on top of your charger on a dyno between the stock setup vs wicked's setup.

Being honest here, your "8 to 4" second claim it's tough to swallow unless you have some sort of stop watch/video things at minimum. Even that can be messed with.. Don't take this like your a lair, I'm not calling you that. just looking for more technical black an white data on this feature and it's difficult to trust a human clock or even butt dyno for that matter.

ive got less than a 1,000 miles on the turbo and it makes about 55lbs, i wish i had better before and after proof to back it up , but i honestly feel this is well worth the money , the reason i got this was shane was shaving and o-ringing my head and i asked him about it cause i was having a hard time spooling but thats all that was changed on the truck same tune and everything else

How much over all max boost are you running?

Have you applied that same, if not more pressure though a boost tester mounted on the front of the turbo and sprayed the area with soapy water after you have a few 1000 miles on it to ensure it's sealed?

How difficult would it be to remove the system and install it again? Once you pull them freeze plugs it's not going back together is it? Why I ask on this is everyone would love to see how quickly you can get on top of your charger on a dyno between the stock setup vs wicked's setup.

Being honest here, your "8 to 4" second claim it's tough to swallow unless you have some sort of stop watch/video things at minimum. Even that can be messed with.. Don't take this like your a lair, I'm not calling you that. just looking for more technical black an white data on this feature and it's difficult to trust a human clock or even butt dyno for that matter.

We will have some before and after dyno testing done in the new year. I think most miss the point of what this is doing, it is only going to offer a significant benefit at no or low boost conditions. Like daily driving, or accelerating from a low boost condition. It accomplishes several things, a straight shot to 1 and 6 intake runners and effectively increased plenum volume. This setup if installed correctly will never leak, and it isn't threaded into the head. Their is almost no pressure exerted onto its sealing areas, since pressure in the system becomes equalized with the way the kit is plumbed. The plugs would come closer to being blown out under boost than the plumbing of this kit would.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, what are 2 seperate videos worth.

So, I'm guessing this still isn't available? Just for testing? What kind of timeline are we looking at Shane? Expected Pricing? You can PM me if need be, but I'm very interested.

Its been a while since i've payed attention to this... Will this work with dual pumps? Can i still use my CFM+ as well as a modified intake plenum cover such as the new AirBoss from Glacier? Will it benifit from these additions?

I haven't been in a hurry to get alot of these out. I want to make sure it does what I think it will, on several trucks before we get into releasing it.

As for a raised plenum cover, IMO anything else short of cutting the plenum off and machining the head, won't get air to 1 and 6 any easier. I don't think any air horn or dual CP3's would interfere with the kit we are making.

We will also be offering a full intake that requires the head to be machined, in the coming year.

I haven't been in a hurry to get alot of these out. I want to make sure it does what I think it will, on several trucks before we get into releasing it.

As for a raised plenum cover, IMO anything else short of cutting the plenum off and machining the head, won't get air to 1 and 6 any easier. I don't think any air horn or dual CP3's would interfere with the kit we are making.

We will also be offering a full intake that requires the head to be machined, in the coming year.

Well I'll keep my eyes on this. If you need another test subject let me know :Cheer:

Is it as big of an issue on the 24 CR motors as it is on the 12V? My head has a stage 2 PMP job, would they have machined that part out?

well guess we will all have to just wait or make our own would like to see what Shane has to offer soon ?

Will it effect boost readings if your boost fitting is tapped into the intake horn instead of the intake plentum? I've got the AFE bladerunner and soon to do the grid delete. My truck is a 6spd so how well will it help spool a 64.5/71/14 aka super B special with 120's and Hamilton big stick cam?

Back