07' Jeep Grand Cherokee

conteracing

Has anyone seen an mods for this Jeep yet? I have been e-mailing a guy in England who has a programmer that he has been putting on the Euopean models for about 5 or 6yr.s now. This truck is pleanty strong enough, but you know we must always go bigger!
Thanks,
Chris
04.5 Dodge 2500
600 series 5.9 cummins
Edge competition programmer
75hp. extrude honed injectors
6" Stacks (black cloud diesel)
4.5" lift 35" nitto muds on 20"s
450hp. rear wheels (never dyno'd)

07 Jeep Grand Cherokee
3.0L Mercedes CRD
218hp. @ flywheel (factory spec.)
378lb.ft. (factory spec.)

Last edited:
call Torrie..he is an SCT tuner..he has a jeep SRT8 that is badass.. I am sure that he could write you some files

unleashedtuning.com

Conteracing, what kind of power do they quote with a programmer on that engine.. I've been thinking about buying one.. Do you like it? What kind of fuel mileage is it getting?

I think ts has one for the liberty, which is totaly different. i don't know about sct. Give it time someone will come out with something in the states.

Sorry Guy's I've been playing in the jeep up in Duck Creek, UT. The English gentleman said his programmer has been in service on the EURO. Jeep Grand with the Mercedes CRD for about 5 years. He is reporting 50hp. and 75 hp. gains which Equal 100ftlb and 150ftlb.
Now on to the next ? Of course I haven't had any problems with my Grand Chrysler did their homework before selling it in the states. I am getting 24MPG HWY. and 21 CITY. Not to mention 35mpg on the trails. It has a .373 Gear set behind a 5 speed auto. I don't even hear the engine while driving normal, but when those mustangs pull up I spool up and gone. No smoke at all the particulate filter works nice, and it doesn't regenerate like the new trucks (no EGR). I haven't bought the tuner from this guy in England yet, but I will as soon as I hit 20,000 miles you need to break it in. http://www.tuningstyling.co.uk/tuning/jeep/tuningstyling534.htm
Here is the link to the EURO GOD of Tune!:st:
:ft:

Back