2nd gen cummins Pic Whoring!!

3/4 coil cut and stock 4-3/4" blocks were swapped for 2" super duty blocks. It's 1-1/4" higher in the rear so the blocks are coming out soon. Tires are 305/50/20 with the lock rite locker they hook up 100 times better then the 325/50/22 terra grapplers. Axle wrap is a serious issue.

Since it's got a DHD i had to shorten the drive shaft a few inches and I'm deleting the double cardine in the front. The truck does everything better then it did with leveling kit and 35s.

94FCA0D3-A1D0-4767-8F8D-6B3FE2E7034F_zps4gotdxk9.jpg

Last edited:
3/4 coil cut and stock 4-3/4" blocks were swapped for 2" super duty blocks. It's 1-1/4" higher in the rear so the blocks are coming out soon. Tires are 305/50/20 with the lock rite locker they hook up 100 times better then the 325/50/22 terra grapplers. Axle wrap is a serious issue.

Since it's got a DHD i had to shorten the drive shaft a few inches and I'm deleting the double cardine in the front. The truck does everything better then it did with leveling kit and 35s.

94FCA0D3-A1D0-4767-8F8D-6B3FE2E7034F_zps4gotdxk9.jpg

How hard is it to delete that jojnt? What all goes into it. That's about the stance j want

Its easy if you do it like I am going to. U throw it in the bed and take it to a driveshaft shop :D

I might upgrade the front yolk to a 14.10 or similar. I have broken the front 2 times and the H joint once doing boosted launches. Trying to get it to stay together so I can go to the track and see what it will run before the compound setup goes in.

Last edited:
Why does it seem like every spring this thread becomes a hot topic?

Are there a bunch of second gens coming out of hibernation?!

My brother's 98 12v. He's been building it for a long time. He painted it in the last couple months and added the srt hood. Well the glass hood didn't come close to fitting so the center portion was cut out and grafted into a factory hood. Now it fits great and isn't going to fall apart.
The front seat and console is from a GMC Sierra. Then front and rear covered in genuine leather from a local upholstery guy. Not shown in these pics, but he had the door panels done to match as well.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3SVo4ko7-g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3SVo4ko7-g[/ame]

Most recent dyno from Saturday. Working through some bugs and tuning with the sxe369.

Its easy if you do it like I am going to. U throw it in the bed and take it to a driveshaft shop :D

I might upgrade the front yolk to a 14.10 or similar. I have broken the front 2 times and the H joint once doing boosted launches. Trying to get it to stay together so I can go to the track and see what it will run before the compound setup goes in.

Thanks, that's why no asked I will be racing my truck and want nothing to do with a shaft letting go at speed

My brother's 98 12v. He's been building it for a long time. He painted it in the last couple months and added the srt hood. Well the glass hood didn't come close to fitting so the center portion was cut out and grafted into a factory hood. Now it fits great and isn't going to fall apart.
The front seat and console is from a GMC Sierra. Then front and rear covered in genuine leather from a local upholstery guy. Not shown in these pics, but he had the door panels done to match as well.

I think the rear seat is not from 98, its more likely from 01

Back