LED lightbar recommendations

have any pics?

I'll see if I can find some. Some of the ones I saw just took a Dremel to the plastic and cut it down, then re drilled the holes for the screws to hold the plate in. Others made custom metal plate holders. But I've bee trying to decide what I want to do so I can throw a 20" in my bumper. What size are you looking at for the 2012?

Last edited:
I have Vision-X, Rigid, PIAA HID 100 arc fogs and Acura Bi-xenon projectors on mine. The Rigid's are a very good light. I am sure you can buy cheaper somewhere however I have not had any issues with them for a couple of years now.

For something different try http://www.theretrofitsource.com/off-road-lighting.html I am about to try their off-roads on another vehicle.

The pictures below are of the Rigid Spectre 10 inch mounted flush in my Fusion bumper above the mandatory license plate.

Attachments

• Front lights HID + LED.jpg
    Front lights HID + LED.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1-Rigid Industries SR 10 Specter.jpg
    1-Rigid Industries SR 10 Specter.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 0
Just take out the tow hooks and throw in a 40" lol

Thats kind of what Im thinking about doing! Need to make some measurements to see if I can fit a 40 or so in the bumper

Bumping this back up because with winter comming, my headlights just dont cut it driving to work in the AM! There are so many companies out there its hard to find a good bar with out paying WAY too much!

But for those looking Ive found a few "Mid Range" companies that are the exact same if not very close to the more expensive bars.

Apex and Luxurious are about half price of the Rigids and such.

Im looking to go with a curved bar in my bumper, so those are the ones Ive been looking at.....

I have four of the square led pods on my truck. They look just like the duallys from rigid industries but they are from offroadledbars.com. They have held up well on my truck for 2 years and they come with a nice wiring harness.

Back