Which FASS did I have

cmnspwr

I had a FASS on the truck I just sold. I do not recall which version I had, pretty sure it was one of the 150s. It put out a constant 21psi. I will be buying one for the new truck and I want the same pump since it worked flawlessly. I didn't have to use a new pickup tube (they are both 03s), and don't really want to drop the tank on this truck.

Dan, can you help me out on this one?

I should ad that this truck is an 03, has Scheid injectors, S300/S400 twins, and a Smarty all using the stock lift pump. I want to get a FASS on there before it pukes.

Last edited:
cmnspwr said:
I had a FASS on the truck I just sold. I do not recall which version I had, pretty sure it was one of the 150s. It put out a constant 21psi. I will be buying one for the new truck and I want the same pump since it worked flawlessly. I didn't have to use a new pickup tube (they are both 03s), and don't really want to drop the tank on this truck.

Dan, can you help me out on this one?

I should ad that this truck is an 03, has Scheid injectors, S300/S400 twins, and a Smarty all using the stock lift pump. I want to get a FASS on there before it pukes.

FASS 150/150-1008 will never leave you lacking if you stay under 21 PSI. This kit cant push much more pressure before motor amperage becomes an issue.

If you need to go above 21 PSI, i would look at the 90@45 PSI or 180@45 PSI kit. These are for high pressure and volume applications. BUT you will need to install a sutcion tube kit for the 180 GPH Unit.

Back