Dear Richard

dickshaker

The real sled watcher
It appears that there is some confusion about the dog hollow pull on July 3rd. 2 of the 3 schedules on your site say it is a USA EAST points pull, and one does not mention it. I am just checking to make sure you are not getting your trucks and pullers mixed up. I would hate to see dale brogan drive all the way from Wooster and not collect any points for his efforts. Thank you and have a beautiful toter home type day!

DS......

YES. It is a USA-EAST point hook. AND this is also the first hook of 2012 in the special Global Truck Outfitters Series - so trucks will collect points in both series at the same time. You do NOT have to be a member in order to collect GTO Series points.

The Open 2.6 will be run as the last class at Dog Hollow Speedway (certainly not before 9:30pm) to permit trucks from a distance to have ample travel time. AND since the next day is July 4th - many (not all) will have the day off to recuperate after the trip. The 'rain-date' for the Dog Hollow pull has been taken off of the schedule by the promoters.

Just call the toll-free number to pre-register if you will be late. We will be very flexible in this regard on July 3.

Please note that the Open 2.6 schedule was updated Monday with some changes to the point race schedule. Brookville, PA on July 18 will NOT run for USA-EAST points. And the mix-up on August 3 has been clarified on that revised schedule.

Also note that the pull on September 8 at Clearfield, PA will not happen this year since we can not find a suitable weight transfer for that date.

It appears that there is some confusion about the dog hollow pull on July 3rd. 2 of the 3 schedules on your site say it is a USA EAST points pull, and one does not mention it. I am just checking to make sure you are not getting your trucks and pullers mixed up. I would hate to see dale brogan drive all the way from Wooster and not collect any points for his efforts. Thank you and have a beautiful toter home type day!

Yeah god forbid an ohio truck have to travel more the 10 miles to a pull let alone across a state line. u ever hear the phrase (an empty can rattles the most)?

Yeah god forbid an ohio truck have to travel more the 10 miles to a pull let alone across a state line. u ever hear the phrase (an empty can rattles the most)?

No disrespect or any kinda bad towards any of our ohio freinds, this guy just pisses me off with his constant negative post toward fpp, if he is a puller and hates it that bad leave, if hes not a puller and just a cowardly looser bleacher puller hidin his coolness behind a comp d screen name like he seems he should just STFU!

Please use respect in this thread. This was an honest question to Benefit pullers from all states, not just Ohio. You might be getting a lil big fer yet britches there champ. I know of one guy who might looser you at the next pull. Word has it he made peak power at 8500 rpm. He says it should be more than enough to cover you.

Please use respect in this thread. This was an honest question to Benefit pullers from all states, not just Ohio. You might be getting a lil big fer yet britches there champ. I know of one guy who might looser you at the next pull. Word has it he made peak power at 8500 rpm. He says it should be more than enough to cover you.

No getin to big here, just havin fun. It could all go away tomarrow, im plenty aware of that!

Im still waitin on that guy to "looser" me. I aint sayin it wont happen, even a blind squirrel. Finds a nut every once in a while

Respect? Almost all 50 some of your post here are downing rick and fpp with some kinda sarcasm or ignorance , if ya dont like it dont pull, sure thinga could always be better or different but like it or hate it without fpp we would all be stuck pullin at places like liste grove!

Well dick shaker guess u and ur boy need make power At 900000 rpm you fuktard cause u got beat by a chic again wow!!! Ahhahaha congrats on another Well earned win corrie and Caleb!!! And keep the confidence caleb cause Corrie will back it up!!!!! One step closer!!!

So did the "Looser Express" not show up, or was he there and didn't quite make 8500 RPM? :lolly:

Congrats Corrie and Caleb on another great victory!:cheer:

So did the "Looser Express" not show up, or was he there and didn't quite make 8500 RPM? :lolly:

He was there, I saw him. Down in the infield, looked like a Ford. Black, with seats in the bed, giving rides to people for a small fee. Huge lift kit and tires.
Was DQ'ed from pulling, has to have two transmission blankets for that kinda RPM but he only had one, so...

He was there, I saw him. Down in the infield, looked like a Ford. Black, with seats in the bed, giving rides to people for a small fee. Huge lift kit and tires.
Was DQ'ed from pulling, has to have two transmission blankets for that kinda RPM but he only had one, so...

:lolly: I can understand that. Pulling doesn't pay all that well.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I had a great time, it's too bad the rain cut it short. The atmosphere was very laid back which really made things enjoyable. I thought the turnout was amazing for a first time event and I can't wait for future pulls. I will definitely mark this down as one of my must see local events. Thank you Full Pull Productions

Back