2011 Cummins Need MORE Smoke & Noise

Tim Harden

I have 2011 Cummins with an H&S Performance Mini Max, DPF Delete Kit and 5" straight pipe (turbo to tip) and the truck is extremely quit and makes very very very little smoke. How the heck can I make it loader and generate more smoke????? I also installed a "smoke switch" and it doesn't help much either. Do I just have to take the hit and by an Edge Box??? Would go with a Smarty but I want something I can adjust on the fly.

Don't get me wrong I dont want to go around town smokin up the place but having the ability to dump it out once in awhile is nice. I miss my 05, it was load and rolled the coal when needed.

Any thoughts on glasspacks, I read some threads and most say you wont notice the difference, same with changing out the 5" exhaust for a 4", not much difference in the sound.

Has anyone changed the exhaust manifold and has it made a difference in the sound?

I'd like to keep the stock turbo setup, due to the exhaust brake. Any other ideas on how to make it loader or increase the black stuff ???

:doh:

It's LOUD. I want to make my truck LOUDER.

You are an idiot. It's people like you that have the EPA on everyone's ass. Grow the phuck up!!

:nail:

Also if you want lot's of smoke, fill the bed with old tires and light that fuggin pile of sh!t on fire. It'll black out the sun then.

Did I miss something? This guy is asking a question and everyone else is railing on him. Any reason?

They're all assholes.

Try running some ATF in your fuel, this may help. I'm not joking, do some reasearch plenty of guys run thier trucks on ATF alone. Gotta love a Cummins! Mine has two stroke in it. :D

I love this forum:clap:I always give people suggestions like all of these on the other Cforum.........people always act like I'm to dam# insensitive about the OP, or how he can do what he dam# well pleases:blahblah1:

If you wanna know about performance, ask any question you like. If you wanna know how to make smoke......or noise, you're in the wrong place. :soap:

P.S. I think you should drain all the oil out of the motor, and ride up the interstate in 4th gear:ft::woohoo:

Would it be possible to start banning people who post smoke threads? Or make them digitally sign a statement of understanding, about CompD's official smoke policy?

Would it be possible to start banning people who post smoke threads? Or make them digitally sign a statement of understanding, about CompD's official smoke policy?

That would take all the fun out of it. It's a lot more fun to make them realize they are phucking idiots, in turn helping our sport grow. Trial by fire if you will.

I love this forum:clap:I always give people suggestions like all of these on the other Cforum.........people always act like I'm to dam# insensitive about the OP, or how he can do what he dam# well pleases:blahblah1:

If you wanna know about performance, ask any question you like. If you wanna know how to make smoke......or noise, you're in the wrong place. :soap:

P.S. I think you should drain all the oil out of the motor, and ride up the interstate in 4th gear:ft::woohoo:

don't forget to add used oil to the fuel tank we want some smoke!

Op:

Go talk to your local diesel shop, or call one of the site sponsors, and ask them how to make more POWER!!!

Smoke Doesn't equal power

There are 12-Valves on this forum that will DESTROY your truck in any event with NO SMOKE.

Back