Air regulator, filter, dryer set-up

getblown5.9

Ceritified Kleenex Dealer
Gonna be doing alot of grinding and polishing with my compressor soon, and I need to get a good filter/dryer/regulator set up for it so keep moisture down in the lines and tools. I oil the air tools fairly regularly when im polishing or grinding with the die grinders etc. but it still puts a ton of moisture out.

When i shut down the other shop I had installed a dryer to handle the air going to the big CNC mill because the cast iron in the tool change assembly liked to rust real bad. I unhooked it and it's been sitting down at the barn for the last 5 years. It was kind of pricey if I remember corectly but i have no use for it. You would be welcome to have it but it might need a bit of tlc after sitting. I can go down and get some info off it. i don't remember if it ran on 110 or 220 but it's probably marked.

RonA

Ron, i should rephrase i dont think im looking for an actual air dryer, i guess the filter setup im looking for should just have a way to collect and drain water. I seen the big dryer setups and i dont have the room for one of those.

I got a mine out of the tool catalog at work. It was like $ 100. It is a dryer and oiler with a built in regulator. Used to have a lot of problems with my tools locking up and got tired of adding oil all the time. I have it on a roll around cart with a 25 ft hose and just hook it up to our shop lines.

Yes mine I can turn all the way down which turns the oil off. I made sure it would do that for the few times I use it to paint. just have to use a different line to be sure there is no oil coming through if your worried about it while painting.

Back