DTT Polished Stainless Intakes.

After a couple of weeks, received mine and beware no place to bolt your oil dipstick to , all the hardware wasn't there and I have to do a ghd to use the ports for my nitrous!:bang

After a couple of weeks, received mine and beware no place to bolt your oil dipstick to , all the hardware wasn't there and I have to do a ghd to use the ports for my nitrous!:bang

Sorry I missed this thread.

What was missing from the intake?

And the ports were incorrect for your nitrous? What type of kit/ nozzle(s) are you running? I have seen several running with nitrous.

Feel free to give me a call and we can get it back on track.

Dave

And the ports were incorrect for your nitrous? What type of kit/ nozzle(s) are you running? I have seen several running with nitrous.

Feel free to give me a call and we can get it back on track.

Dave

I had to modify both the intake and the grid heater delete to install a nitrous nozzle (NX express, though I doubt it matters).

I did notice a difference in spool up at the track after installing it. I suspect it's more from the grid heater delete, but I can't verify that. During hot weather with the corrected altitude over 4000ft, it was noticable easier to spool the turbos when staging. This was the only change I had made. I know this is not an objective test, but I'm convinced.

Paul

Back