03-07 CommonRail Air Intake

CC12V

CompD CNC
I finally got to working on one of these.This unit does away with the restrictive stock intake. Tubing made from 14 gauge aluminum. Two 8th inch pipe taps in back for you pleasure.Comes with nifty SS acorn nut for dipstick.

$225.00-brushed aluminum
$290.00-polished finish
hoodram%20cr2.JPG

restriction.jpg

rearcr.jpg

Last edited:
CC12V said:
I finally got to working on one of these.This unit does away with the restrictive stock intake. Tubing made from 14 gauge aluminum. Two 8th inch pipe taps in back for you pleasure.Comes with nifty SS acorn nut for dipstick.

$225.00-brushed aluminum
$290.00-polished finish
hoodram2%20cr2.JPG
joe, from the looks of it i bet it is one of the highest flowing intakes around.

looks good:rockwoot:

Its way better than the stock horn. It also solves the major complaint of the big name intakes of leaks thru the bolt holes.

CC12V said:
Its way better than the stock horn. It also solves the major complaint of the big name intakes of leaks thru the bolt holes.
next is a clear straight thru aluminum spacer( where the grid heaters are).

im up for testing almost anything............:woohoo:

DIESEL POWER said:
next is a clear straight thru aluminum spacer( where the grid heaters are).

im up for testing almost anything............:woohoo:

The spacers are already available, pm/page me and I can give you a link if you want.

Timbeaux38 said:
My truck only has one intake port. LOL
Let me see what I can do.

Are you going to find time to put it on with all the coast to coast announcing engagements you have?:hehe:

Last edited:
Let me check with my people, but I think I can find a shop in an undisclosed location where I can do the swap. I cant work on the truck in the driveway anymore....the papparazzi are horrible LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
Let me check with my people, but I think I can find a shop in an undisclosed location where I can do the swap. I cant work on the truck in the driveway anymore....the papparazzi are horrible LOL

So this is for your truck not the DHRA limousine ?

feelmecummin said:
nice work joe, looks way better than a cfm+ to me!
I have a couple coming out of the chrome shop end of the week.
They ought to look pretty bueno.

Back