Bypass install & Mitusa Gusher Pics

BSwope

I need help!!
Here are a few pics of my goodies from Opie!!!!!!!! I cant say enough about the quality of these kits.... in my best Borat voice...... VERY NICE!!!!!!!!

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

DSC00700.jpg

DSC00701.jpg
DSC00704.jpg

Here is the Gusher.... the filter head and filter dosent come with the kit, I found the filter head at NAPA and got the filter from work..

DSC00707.jpg

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00709.jpg

DSC00706.jpg

Looks awesome! I've seen a couple in action with huge fuel demands. Its pretty crazy watching fuel pressure go up as rpms and fuel demands go up.

Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD I switched from the Airdog, that freakin thing was so loud and annoying I couldnt wait to get it off!!!!! Im gonna get a few more pics as soon as I get a chance!!

I want one! Not really diggin the mounting though. Does it have to be so low, or could you mount it up high.

He has a bracket to mount it up next to a second CP3 in a dual setup, but it dosent hang down as far as it looks!!

Sooo,, if you were going to leave the air dog/fass on,, why use the mitusa? Maybe I am missing the obvious here.

And if you dont use the fass/airdog, how do you do the air seperating?

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin,

I removed all electric pumps. Ran 1/2" line out of the tank to a water seperator to the Mitusa to a micron 2 then off to the cp3's.

Trouble can be if you run out of fuel these pumps can be a bit to prime. Belts may break..but not common. As far as I'm concerned mechanical will be far better than multiple electric pumps.

I will post some pics one day...

Back