Fabrication Catagory

adamsmarshall

Drilling Crooked Holes
Just thinking aloud here and seeing what you guys would think if the moderators were to make a fabrication catagory.

I know there are a few of us that fab our own unique parts up and figured why not just have a catagory of just that for easier searching.

Just a thought/suggestion

I like the idea would be nice to have a general location for the stuff and may prevent multiple repeated threads asking for pics of the same kind of stuff:Cheer:

I am also all for a fabrication forum...I have ton of "one off custom" stuff I have done over the years!

I'd say put it down with the exterior, audio, etc. Just an all around fabrication catagory rather than dodge ford chevy etc specific. Cause a lot of the fab ideas can be altered to apply to other makes and models. Thats just me though.

I'd say in the drag racing, sled pulling, comp vehicle build section. That's where most of the custom Fab work goes on.

Nope if you have some custom fabricating your doing, then post it up! People can always get ideas from any kind of fabrication gas or diesel. Plus we dont mind the gasser stuff every now and then, i mean we cant feel like superman all the time.

Back