2007 2008 Grand Cheorkee Diesel

I've thought about adding a bigger turbo down stream to compound the stock VGT but all the plastic mixed with steel intake pipes scare me, how much will they hold? 30 psi? 40 psi?

My Jeep Grand Cherokee will run 16.50's stock, with a tune it'll get into the high 14's, but I'd really like to see mid 13's on the wife's grocery getter.

I've thought about adding a bigger turbo down stream to compound the stock VGT but all the plastic mixed with steel intake pipes scare me, how much will they hold? 30 psi? 40 psi?

My Jeep Grand Cherokee will run 16.50's stock, with a tune it'll get into the high 14's, but I'd really like to see mid 13's on the wife's grocery getter.

I thought about a compound setup, maybe stocker over a 66 or 67.7

I think I've got a different direction now though

Its been difficult to find a lot of information about the limits of this little motor.

I'm curious to see what it'll hold, I'm pretty sure a lot of custom piping will be on the agenda.

Do you have any gauges in yours? I've seen a max of about 20psi from a digital gauge setup. Haven't had mine down a 1/4 yet but it runs dead on 10.3s constantly in the 8th

No gauges, it's the wife-mo-bile so it has to look stock inside the cabin. If those GDE tunes weren't $700, I could probably convince her we need it.....

Back