Extravaganza 10' get together??

i could do it friday around lunch if good with yall? i know most guys will be at the fairgrounds already for qualifying for sat. night. but let me know if anyone else is up for this?
joe

I prolly won't be in town till later Friday afternoon/night, but I would like to meet up and say hey.

How does 4:30 p.m. on Friday the 27th @ Cheeseburger in Paradise. That way it is at the end of the pulls for the day time, and enough time to eat/meet and get over to the fairgrounds for the night pull.

They tried that time period last year and not to many people showed. ITs a breakfast thing if any on the way to the track. I will be there early friday morn and leave sunday after races.

Ok, hell if its only 10-15 of us it will still be a blast! But we will take as many as we can get! I know I will have atleast 8 people in just my group.

I dont post alot on here, more to spare myself from looking stupid, lol, but I USE the search feature often. My wife and I will be out Friday mid afternoon, and leave Sunday afternoon sometime. Would be interested in meeting guys with "real" knowledge as well...

I'm up for either time. I will be driving up from southern Indiana Friday morning so lets figure some time and place out.

I'm up for either time. I will be driving up from southern Indiana Friday morning so lets figure some time and place out.

what part of so. ind. you comming from i will be going through evansville early friday morning if you want to meet up somewhere and follow up? probably go through about 8ish. let me know if you want to

How does 4:30 p.m. on Friday the 27th @ Cheeseburger in Paradise. That way it is at the end of the pulls for the day time, and enough time to eat/meet and get over to the fairgrounds for the night pull.

Lets go with this time, place, and date.

I will try and make it..depends on my work situation. If I can't make it then I would be down for meeting up Sat. A.M. if anyone would be interested in that as well??

Back