competition diesel family

No Denial is too strong. we must be kind to them and care for them even knowing THEY WILL SURELY BURN IN HELL. We must comfort them, for they know not what they do and no matter what they will at best.........BE SECOND BEST

So lets be kind to them and then let the eternal flames take its toll on their damned souls
Amen

Well second best is still placing in the TOP 3 :woohoo:

If it weren't for use Ford guys you guys would not have much to pick on :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Everyone keep up the good work and keep this place #1 :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

I'm normal .....................................I think :doh:

We may not be as big as that site that rhymes with "weasel face" but we are way cooler.

Hey I kinda-freakin'-resent that. I'll admit that my primary home is "weasel face". Only reason I didn't jump ship to here is my responsibilities on the Duramax forum.
I'll have to say though you guys continue to amaze me in the fact that when I try and get our guys together at a show, ect. it never happens but you guys are always there to show me a good time. The family feel of you guys is amazing.
Thanks once again Phil for puttin up with me, Chris

Hey I kinda-freakin'-resent that. I'll admit that my primary home is "weasel face". Only reason I didn't jump ship to here is my responsibilities on the Duramax forum.
Don't worry about it, the nazi site is bigger too. Still way better here!!!

DTR, place a lot of Cummins guys hang out. Well used to for some of us:D

I was just saying that there are lots of sites bigger, but this place is the place we all come back to. It's home to the family!

Yall call the GM site weasel face, we call the Cummins one the nazi site:D

I guess in this neighborhood I'd be the annoying kid that doesn't want to leave and asks too many questions. LOL I love this site. If not for it I would be stuck in my house watching the 1 channel that we get on the TV bored as hell. You guys rock! :rockwoot:

I havent been on this site for all that long, but I can say I enjoy the hell out of it. There are a ton of cool people and the mods/admin let things slide a little bit. Im on a few other forums and a while back I posted something and the word "damn" was in it, I had 3 Pm's saying that I would be banned if it happened again. Apparently I missed the :rules:, kinda lame though.

Any way keep up the good work and thanks for everyones help!!!

o, and to continue the ford bashing....if the powerstroke guys weren't here we wouldn't have anyone to help fix there broken trucks.....all us cummins owners would just talked about horsepower and blowin coal.....:hehe:

:eek:wned:

Improper usage of owned...

And yeah this site rocks. I love the fact that the mods don't have the superiority complex they do on some sites...

I was talking to a buddy of mine at SDX and we were talking about how wierd it is to say that you "met" someone on the internet. Walking around i would see some poeple that i know just because i talk to them on here, and i would stop and say hey cuz i recognize thier truck or Their shirt (haloman) lol, and my other friends would ask how i know them...well i met them on the internet. It sounds weird to other people i am sure, but i have surely met a lot of cool people from this site, as well as one other site...not mentioning names.

I have to constantly explain to people how I have friends in all these other states I've never been too. "I met them on the internet" is usually answered with a blank face and the word "oh"
LOL

Home ...hell? This place an't like da house, phuvk dat. I'm kind'a new here myself (*snicker*snicker*) but this place is more like a local bar. You can burp fart and piss but ya got'a be 'almost' civil about it. It's nuth'n like being at home with the wife and kids.

I like this bar................ All you who don't think so can kiss my ass.:shake: But hey, if you need help...just ask. :rockwoot:

i will say this is 1 of my 3 favorite diesel sites. Seems to me that here, The org and PSN for the most part, seem too treat everyone like a big happy family. Most the other sites seem to just turn into one big bashfest.

The biggest thing I like about the sites i mention is the way you guys and the treat the new members. You almost never see someone tell a new poster to use the search button or something like that. Everyone helps each other out:rockwoot::thankyou2:

i will say this is 1 of my 3 favorite diesel sites. Seems to me that here, The org and PSN for the most part, seem too treat everyone like a big happy family. Most the other sites seem to just turn into one big bashfest.

The biggest thing I like about the sites i mention is the way you guys and the treat the new members. You almost never see someone tell a new poster to use the search button or something like that. Everyone helps each other out:rockwoot::thankyou2:
Dude, use the search button! And Ford Sucks!:hehe::hehe:

Back