Lets play a game

wideopen

Slum Lord
hqdefault.jpg

I have a guy with a 2016 Ram 6.7

What is it going to take to get it to 500 HP

This truck is bone stock with the 68 RFE (Yes I know this will be a limiting factor, and so does he)

Can this be done with tuning and an Airdog/FASS?

My 14 did 530hp with only a delete and hardway tuning. Transmission held that power level great.

The ppei trans tuning for ez lynk is supposed to be rockstar, I would be going that route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did end up building the transmission last week, which cost a small fortune. On the upside the transmission failure didn't result from the power. All the clutches and internals looked brand new other than one set.

I did end up building the transmission last week, which cost a small fortune. On the upside the transmission failure didn't result from the power. All the clutches and internals looked brand new other than one set.

Mine only killed the c1's and it was on a tow tune, granted I was doing 115+ for over 60 miles with the truck to the floor in 6th, it left me sitting.

It's crazy what other trans cost to build compared to an Allison.

One of my hands on 103 has an 800 hp 6.7, he has nearly 10k in his firepunk trans.

Mine only killed the c1's and it was on a tow tune, granted I was doing 115+ for over 60 miles with the truck to the floor in 6th, it left me sitting.

It's crazy what other trans cost to build compared to an Allison.

One of my hands on 103 has an 800 hp 6.7, he has nearly 10k in his firepunk trans.

C1 isn't used in 5th or 6th. But I'm sure whatever you did to it leading up to that didn't help.

And I agree, would much rather build an Alli

Back