Does anyone have pics of 24v apps on ppump?

bsmith

Never enough
I'm in the middle of my swap and I need to modfiy my apps to work on the ppump.

Any help is appreciated.

Biggest problem is that it works in the opposite direction of the p7100 linkage and TPS. I was working on a braket but never finished before the truck changed shops.

Easiest thing to do is put a 12v TPS on it and rewire it accordingly. Some where there is a nice write up and diagram of it.

I've got pictures of my p pumped 02 with the whole 24v throttle settup on it i'll try to figure out how to post pics on here of it. It was'nt terribly hard to mount onto the side off the pump.

I've got pictures of my p pumped 02 with the whole 24v throttle settup on it i'll try to figure out how to post pics on here of it. It was'nt terribly hard to mount onto the side off the pump.

I can give you cell # if it would be easier to send pics that way.

Thanks

I dont have any pictures. When I did mine, I welded 4 new exhaust manifold spacers onto the bracket...gave me enough room for the sensor. If I recall correctly, 2 holes lined up and I had to drill 2 more holes.

I dont have any pictures. When I did mine, I welded 4 new exhaust manifold spacers onto the bracket...gave me enough room for the sensor. If I recall correctly, 2 holes lined up and I had to drill 2 more holes.

What's the reason for the spacers? What sensor?

Sorry...I used the 24 valve sensor on the 12 valve bracket. I need the spacers to make enough room for the sensor. As stated, the 24 valve sensor works backwards from the 12 valve sensor, and because of this, I mounted it on the inside of the bracket...towards the pump. Its been a few years and Im going from memory...but it sticks in my mind that I also had to mod the sensor linkage shaft...maybe used the one from the 24 valve bracket. Hope this helps

Why not post pics here instead of emailing or PMing them? Several of us would like to see this!

turbolvr sells a kit to put the apps on the p7100 pump. I got one in the box still and will post pics next weekend when putting the pump on the truck.

turbolvr sells a kit to put the apps on the p7100 pump. I got one in the box still and will post pics next weekend when putting the pump on the truck.

That's why I made this thread. Its 150 for his kit. For 120 or so I could get a 12v tps and use the 12 v linkage. I'm tired of spending money on this swap.

After i went back and read what you were after i dont think this is what your after but heres some pics....

Attachments

• IMAG0023.jpg
    IMAG0023.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0022.jpg
    IMAG0022.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0025.jpg
    IMAG0025.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0026.jpg
    IMAG0026.jpg