Built motor, can't keep injectors sealed?

Ok guys been tinkering for the last few days. All injectors are staying sealed besides cyl6, which is dripping clean diesel, then cyl 4 and 8 has a bit of oil/diesel seep on the vc. When I ramp the pressure wide open with Efi, no injectors leak besides cyl 6. Doesn't appear to be coming from the steel line or the flex line either. I've experimented a few different things. I placed .90mm washers under the platforms since its a cantilever type hold down. 2mm under 4 and 8 yesterday but today's beating reveled a lil bit of seepage. 6 leaked with 2mm under its platform very little, added another 1.90mm to it and retorqued at 42ft lb, still the same amount of drip under 160mpa. Ideas?

Just pulled balance rates. Injector 6 is crazy numbers. Min of 5.94 max of 6.19. Believe the body is leaking? Rest are all dang near 0.

Swapped the injectors around with the passenger side that has been staying sealed the entire time. Beat the hell out of it on the street and all is good for now, believe my scan tool in Efi is reading all retarded now though. Ill update it and see.

Back