Where are you Zach??

Sorry, man. Instead of sucking at one thing at a time, I have the unique ability to suck at 50 at once... Developing three heads, a line of 18 wheeler cams, new p-7100 style pumps, larger core pulling cams. Trying to developing a herd of beef cattle, finishing the dragster and another unnamed "car" as well as putting the finishing touches on an old deco theatre and a few old buildings in our town.

Not enough hours in the day... Oh and in 3 months I'll be a dad. :) exciting time watching ideas become reality. Just no time to watch tv or check the web. No changing that anytime soon. Because the diesel business is still my main concern, if you need anything, Text me at 512-525-3628 if you need anything. Be sure to text your name and truck info. for context.

Zach

Last edited:
Congrats on the baby. Plan on some of those hobbies to go bye-bye if you want to spend time with the little one.

Congrats on the baby. Plan on some of those hobbies to go bye-bye if you want to spend time with the little one.

This ^^^ :hehe: Congrats Zach. Hurry up and finish the 24 valve heads before the baby gets here. Otherwise will need to add a decade to the leadtime. :poke:

Sorry, man. Instead of sucking at one thing at a time, I have the unique ability to suck at 50 at once... Developing three heads, a line of 18 wheeler cams, new p-7100 style pumps, larger core pulling cams. Trying to developing a herd of beef cattle, finishing the dragster and another unnamed "car" as well as putting the finishing touches on an old deco theatre and a few old buildings in our town.

Not enough hours in the day... Oh and in 3 months I'll be a dad. :) exciting time watching ideas become reality. Just no time to watch tv or check the web. No changing that anytime soon. Because the diesel business is still my main concern, if you need anything, Text me at 512-525-3628 if you need anything. Be sure to text your name and truck info. for context.

Zach

This I like. My business partner Tim from Michigan had mentioned you were beginning to develop such a thing. Glad to hear it is coming along. Any plans for a C15 kitty cat cam? We are building a hot rod semi and this peaks our interest.

Zach

You have any interest in testing a isx cam on a engine dyno?

It will force me to rearrange, which is a good thing. Right now I'm really trying hard to push hard to finish. Funny that my hobbies are my day job. I'm blessed in having a wife that allows me to gamble on "hobbies".

ISX, Dyno.... Yes please, I'll bring s few grinds. We will have it all ready to test in January , injector cam and engine cam.. Hit me up then.

Cat cams, got one that should punk down the "800hp" or the "1000hp" cams. In fact, they are both the same cam with just a slightly faster injection event on 1000hp cam. Should be a great blend of performance and efficiency on our new test pieces. Should be ready end of December. Looking for two testers.

Free cams if you can offer installation and have a Dyno nearby. Prefer good before and after economy records, I'll fly up to make sure everything is tip top.

Congrats on the little one! Tell momma it's for the child's college fund she'll understand the absence! You'll have at least 2 years on that one! Now that everyone has your # your gonna have to hire a phone answerer! Love your hobby!

Back