opinion on quadzilla

Wozxxx86

i need money
A friend of mine recently put the stealth tuner from quadzilla on his 08, he has the dpf hollowed out and the rest of the exhaust is stock, he also has cold air. Now what I am surprised about is how much smoke there is on the top tune compared to other tuners such as the same power level tune on a '10 cummins from h&s. Or a tune from duramax tuner. Is it just an inferior tune?

EFI has 100's of tables I modify for optimized driving in all conditions. Box tuners are one fit all.

I knew that. I tryed to atleast get him to get a mail order efi tune. But he was insistent on that quadcrap. I know efi is the shiz, I wish I could afford a newer truck that I could learn to tune with efi. But back to the topic, I assume that I already know the answer, but which tuners are the best and worst other than quadzilla which I assume is poo.

Any tune in a can is a waste of time. With EFI why would you need anything else ? I'm sure some crybaby will get on here and argue but really. When you can now truly TUNE a truck by computer vs just a one size fit's all box tuner that doesn't take into account anything at all that's been modified or not modified on your truck. Not to mention a clean tune is nice. My LMM is tuned by Rob. It runs cool, tows cool, and hauls ass. Best part is I'm not dumping copious amounts of smoke all over to do this. But some people will never get away from Oraling coal so the canned tuners will still be a big hit with them.

the only thing that will make them ( him) true believers is riding in a truck that doesnt smoke and blows his doors off ;).

Back